GKM College of Engineering and Technology is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It was established in 1996 and is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The College offers 10 undergraduate (B.E./B.Tech.) and postgraduate (M.E./MBA/MCA) programs and four Ph. D programs. GKM College of Engineering and Technology have almost 820 intakes every year to B.Tech/B.E. while 390 intakes in M.E./MBA/MCA programs in various specializations. It offers Ph. D. in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Physics and Chemistry.
- B.Tech./B.E. aspirants should have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations (10+2).
- The maximum age limit to apply in these programs is 21 as of July.
- Candidates seeking admissions in MCA courses should have passed Bachelor/Master Degree Examination.
- Candidates looking for admissions in the MBA program should have passed Bachelor/Master Degree Examination.
- They should also sit in CAT/MAT, personal interview and group discussion to be eligible to take admission in the program.
- Admission in UG courses in GKMCET is done on the basis of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) rank which is conducted Online by Anna University.
- Candidates looking for admission to the first semester of the M.E. program are required to pass an appropriate under-graduate Examination by Anna University.
- Admission to post graduation courses is done on the basis of Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) conducted by Anna University.
- Candidates seeking admission to the MBA/M.E./MCA courses in GKMCET must sit in the TANCET exam.
- Applications for admission in the College must be made in the prescribed form available with the prospectus at the campus or Online upon confirming the eligibility based upon pass percentage along with the registration fees of INR 1000.
|Name of the College||GKM College of Engineering and Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit based/ TNEA Rank/ TANCET|
|Name of the Entrance||B.Tech/B.E. – TNEA Rank M.E./MCA – TANCET MBA – MAT/CAT|