Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies (GITS), Udaipur is ranked 1st college in Southern Rajasthan by Rajasthan Technical University as per Quality Index Value Ranking and ranked 5th college in Rajasthan by GHRDC-CSR for quality. The institute has a record of an average placement of 85-90% for the last three years. GITS Udaipur offers degree courses in the discipline of Engineering, Business Administration, etc.
Latest Update: Last date of Admission: 30th July, 2020 (Tentative)
Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2003 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Government of Rajasthan|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan Technical University, Rajasthan|
|Entrance Exam||CMAT/ JEE Mains/ GATE/ CAM/ NIMCET|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Ph.D|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 500|
|Top Recruiters||Amazon Web Services, Infosys, IBM, Wipro, Adani, TCS, Byju’s, Thermax, Metacube, Reliance Industries, Advaiya|
|No. of Regular Faculties||129|
|No. of Visited Faculty||30+(Concordia University, Southern Connecticut State University, South Asian University, NTU Singapore, IIT Delhi, IIT Mumbai, MNIT Jaipur)|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91-91160 39801, 911160 39802|
|Location||Airport Road, Dabok, Udaipur (Raj) - 313022|
Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies Rankings
- Ranked 2nd in Rajasthan as per RTU Kota QIV Ranking 2019-20.
- First Engineering College who get ISO certificate in Southern Rajasthan.
- First college in Rajasthan and in North Central India to have centre of Excellence of “Wipro GE Health Core”.
- Listed among "Engineering/ Top 165 Private Colleges" in India Today Special Issue of The Best Colleges of India 2019 ranked 123 in All India Rank.
Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies Courses
GITS Udaipur offers degree courses in the discipline of Engineering, Business Administration, etc. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering|
- 10+2 with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category candidates)
- Obtained a valid score in JEE Mains
|M.Tech||Computer Science & Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management, Digital Communications, Power Systems|
- B.E/ B.Tech with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (50% for reserved category candidates)
- Obtained a valid score in GATE/ CAM
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates)
- Obtained a valid score in CMAT
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates
- Obtained a valid score in NIMCET
|Ph.D||Management, Computer Science & Engineering|
Post Graduation with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks
Check: GITS Udaipur Courses and Fees
Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the institute.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Admission Enquiry’.
Step 3: Fill the inquiry form with a valid email id and contact number.
Step 4: Pay the application fee of INR 500.
Step 5: Click on ‘Submit’.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies Placement
The Training and Placement Cell at GITS operates round the year facilitating the process of campus placement of its students by collaborating with leading organizations and institutes in setting up internships and training programs. It serves as an interface between the students and the corporate world with various companies, organizes talks and seminars, and provides internship opportunities and conducts campus recruitment activities. The institute has a record of an average placement of 85-90% for the last three years. Some of the placement highlights are:
- Highest Package: INR 10 LPA
- Minimum Package: INR 3 LPA
- Average Package: INR 3.7 LPA
Top Recruiters: Amazon Web Services, Infosys, IBM, Wipro, Adani, TCS, Byju’s, Thermax, Metacube, Reliance Industries, Advaiya, Vivo, Honeywell, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, The Oberoi, TCI, Berger, HSBC, GKM, Vodafone, Justdial, Maruti Suzuki, etc.
Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies Facilities
Library: GITS Central Library is the hub for information services on the campus and serves as a major learning and resource center. It is a creative and innovative partner in supporting the teaching, learning, scholarship and research activities of the institute. The collection in the library encompasses around 46,000 books varying in subjects like Engineering, Management, Computer Applications, Basic Science & Humanities and also includes reference books, CD-ROMs, VCDs, DVDs and e-resources.
Hostel: The modern aesthetically designed hostels at GITS give the resident students a feeling of comfort and ambiance of home. The College has separate girls and boys hostel facilities. The hostel has an excellent standard of living with round-the-clock availability of basic facilities. The hostel rooms are spacious, well ventilated and well organized. All Hostels are Wi-Fi Enabled.
- State of the art infrastructure
- College labs as per Industry standard
- Industry MOUs with Global Partners
- 24 hours Medical facility
- All Sports facilities
Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies FAQs
Ques. Does GITS Udaipur provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes, GITS Udaipur provides scholarships on the basis of the following points:
- AICTE offers Pragati Scholarship Scheme for two girl candidates per family. The family income should not be more than INR 8 lakh per annum.
- The State/ Central Government also provides scholarship/ financial assistance for socially and economically weaker sections.
- Various government departments also provide numerous scholarships/ financial assistance to the wards of their eligible employees.
- Scholarships will be provided to Meritorious Students on the basis of Intermediate Percentage as decided by Geetanjali Education Society, Udaipur.
- Provision of Special Scholarship for Meritorious ward of Single Parent, Physically Disabled, Widow, etc as per norms of Geetanjali Education Society, Udaipur.
Ques. What is the seat intake for Kashmiri Migrants?
Ans. 5% extra seats of the approved intake are to be filled by candidates migrated from Jammu & Kashmir State. A certificate is required as proof of being a son/ daughter of a person from the state of Jammu & Kashmir state by the competent authority. Eligible candidates should apply through the REAP admission website.
Ques. Does the institute organize personality development programs?
Ans. Yes, the institute organizes personality development programs for students. GITS Udaipur has dedicated inhouse and visiting faculties for soft skills, personality improvement, aptitude and reasoning classes. The institute organizes cultural activities every Saturday and campaign for girl’s safety.