HMR Institute of Technology and Management (HMRITM), Delhi is a prestigious institute established in the year 2002. It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and has been approved by AICTE. The institute offers B.Tech at the UG level and MBA, MCA at the PG level. It offers quality education under a strong team of highly experienced faculties and also provides excellent infrastructural facilities. The institute holds a record for its consistent excellence with more than 75% placement record every year.
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Affiliation||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Course offered||UG, PG|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||JEE Mains, CAT, CMAT, IPU-CET|
HMR Institute of Technology and Management offers the following courses at the UG and PG level:
Read more: HMRITM Courses and Fees
Admissions at HMR Institute of Technology and Management are offered through GGSIPU online counselling. Candidates need to apply & register online through the official website of IP University
The admissions to the B.Tech program would be based on the merit or rank obtained in the JEE Mains exam conducted by NTA.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill up the application form
- Pay the fee of INR 1000 online by Debit Card/Net Banking or through an offline medium by Challan.
- After CET results, candidates need to attend counselling conducted by IPU
Read more: HMRITM Admission
HMR Institute of Technology and Management has established a well oriented and established training and placement cell which continuously engages with the corporate world and are exploring the possibilities of training its students to compete in the market.
The cell conducts Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programs which gives the student a first-hand experience into the corporate world. It also conducts Personal mock interviews and group discussion on the format of real-life corporate interviews.
Placement Highlights 2020
- Vising Companies: 50+
- Placement Percentage: 82%+
- Highest Package: 12 LPA
- Average Package: 4 LPA
Read more: HMRITM Placement
HMR Institute of Technology and Management, Delhi has a well-formed infrastructure and provides various facilities to its students. Some of them are listed below:
- Library: The college library is well equipped, and text and reference books are provided to the students in large numbers so that the students don’t have any problems with the study materials.
- Transportation: The institute offers transport facilities by providing 30 buses to the students, faculty, and staff so that they can reach the campus without any difficulty.
- Sports: There are well developed outdoor and indoor sports facilities inside the campus. Students can enjoy a lot of activities like volleyball, cricket, basketball, athletics, long jump, football, table tennis, chess, & so on
- Cafeteria: There is a cafeteria provided for both students and faculties within the premises of campus which serves hygienically cooked meals for lunch and breakfast
- Medical Room: There is a medical room where a full-time doctor is available to take care in case of any medical emergencies occur
Ques. How are the faculties at HMRITM?
Ques. Does HMRITM provide accommodation?
Ques. Does HMRITM have a management quota?
Ques. Is there any facility for PH students at HMRITM?
Ques. How many seats are available for students outside the Delhi region at HMRITM?