HMR Institute of Technology & Management, was established in the year 2002,with an aim to provide an education of the highest standard in various fields of engineering and management.The college holds record for its consistent excellence and an average of 75% placement record every year.
- Year of establishment: 2002
- Affiliated with: GGSIPU
- Approved by: AICTE
- Institute type: Private
- Project based learning.
- Technical and life skills through activity planning
- Training on technology and life skill development.
- Strong transport facility across Delhi.
- Strong Placement, over 75% of students placed every year.
HMRITM Courses with Eligibility
The college offers engineering courses in ECE, EE, CE, IT and MEA, besides a post graduate program MBA.
|B.TECH in ECE, EE, CE, IT, and MEA||4 years|
- Candidates aged not more than 21 years and passed PCM with at least 55%.
- Candidates should have qualified and secured a valid rank in JEE MAINS-1.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should have qualified and secured a valid rank in CAT or in ICWA or ICSI.
|B.TECH (Lateral entry)||3 years|
Note- Candidates with Diploma in architecture are not valid for lateral entry to engineering/ technology program.
- Candidates should have qualified JEE MAINS-1.
|COURSE||Fees for first year||Total Fees|
|B.TECH||99,500 rupees for first year which varies in subsequent years.||3,83,000|
|MBA||104,200 rupees for first year||2,03,400|
|B.TECH (LE)||99,500 rupees for first year which varies in subsequent years.||2,88,500|
NOTE: Transportation charges are not included in this amount.
Read about HMRITM Courses & Fee
There are so many events organized by the college throughout the year for fostering an environment of entrepreneurial thinking.
- TECH EXPO
- TECH FEST( Twice in a year)
And there are other events too organized with the participation of other organizations like IEEE etc. These events uphold a commitment to shaping lives through scholarly teaching and learning, and that which contributes to an equitable and holistic transformation of society.
A very dynamic and well experienced faculty challenging the conventional methods of teaching and bringing the creative ideas in education field. The faculty is responsible not only for teaching but also assisting students with learning process and imparting the knowledge.
The placement cell of the college is highly cooperative and hardworking for the career of the students. They invite various companies for the final year students and start training students right from the second year of their college by conducting brainstorming sessions and workshops.
College has a record of average 75% placement every year. The college is associated with various big tech giants.
Our Clients are:
- Nucleus software
- Data topic technologies
- Indus Valley
- UES Tech army
Besides, students also participate in various off campus drives and outshine others.
Average package- Rs 3.25 lakh per annum
Highest package- Rs 5.4 lakh per annum
Click here HMRITM Placement
- Big Laboratories
- Parking space that accommodates more than 100 cars.
- College canteen that provides a variety of foods including chinese and South Indian foods.
- World class classrooms with video conferencing facility.
- Medical Facilities
- Cooperative staff
- Fests- Technical and Cultural.
- Student affairs council
Due to its remote location, the college offers a transportation service covering the entire Delhi and Delhi NCR region at minimal price. Bus services are available with every bus comprising a faculty member along with students. Nearest Metro station is Azadpur Metro station or Samaypur Badli Metro Station.
Currently the hostel facility is not provided by college but might start the same in the coming future.
The scholarships are available for students of low income group families.
Centrally funded scholarships:
- Post Matric Scholarship(OBC)
- Post Matric Scholarship( SC/ST)
State funded scholarships:
Merit Scholarship to ST/SC/OBC studying in college.