Jeppiaar Engineering College is situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu was established under the aegis Colonel. Dr. Jeppiaar in the year 2001. The college is affiliated with Anna University and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The college offers various UG and PG courses.
Get Detailed Information About JEC Application Process
Jeppiaar Engineering College Highlights
Type of Institute
How to Reach
28.9 km from Chennai Railway Station
25.9 m from Meenambakkam Airport
Jeppiaar Engineering College Courses and Admission
B.E and B.Tech Programs
- The candidate should have done 10+2 with minimum required marks in PCM from a recognized board.
- Final selection will be based on the valid score of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) is conducted by Anna University.
M.E, M.Tech, MBA and MCA Admission
- To get admission in MBA and MCA programs, the candidate is required to pass Graduation in any discipline with minimum required marks from a recognized university. XAT/CAT/MAT/TANCET is mandatory for the final selection.
- To get admission in M.E and M.Tech programs, the candidate is required to hold Bachelor’s degree with minimum required marks. TANCET/GATE is mandatory for the final selection.
Get Detailed Information About JEC Courses and Fees
Jeppiaar Engineering College Scholarship
The college provides special merit scholarships for the students who:
- Belongs to BC and MBC community and whose family’s income is less than INR 50,000.
- Belongs to SC community and whose family’s income is less than INR 60,000.
Note: There is also Chief Minister’s scholarship for undergraduate students with a score of 1000 out of 1200 in 10+2. Also, the college awards scholarship to the first three toppers in every branch.
Why join Jeppiaar Engineering College?
- JEC has experienced and qualified staff, excellent infrastructure, quality driven labs, effective classroom teaching & superior accountability.
- The Institute is dedicated to preparing future graduates with the knowledge and skills essential to work and outclass in the aggressive global environment.
- Discipline and counseling are always meticulously done.