Jerusalem College of Engineering, a premier college of Chennai was established in 1995 by Jerusalem Educational Trust with an objective of promoting higher education in India It is committed to impart quality education & training leading to various professional degrees and aims to be a global Institution through continual improvement. It is situated in Chennai. It offers under graduate and post graduate Engineering courses, MCA and MBA.
- It is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai
- The college is accredited with a B++ Grade by NAAC
- The college is accredited by National Board of Accredition (NBA)
- The CSE and EEE Departments are Anna University recognized Research Centers
- The college is certified as a Golden Partner by Keane and Capgemini
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Application
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements. 241 students placed in 2014 in various reputed companies.
No. of Students
- National Service Scheme: The College has one NSS unit with allotted strength of 100 volunteers, of which 50 volunteers are currently in the 2nd year and the remaining 50 volunteers are from the 1st year
- Halcyon: It is an English literary association. The aim of this Association is to promote the drive and thirst among the technical students for the English Language and Literature which is a rare phenomenon in any Technical Institution.
- Youth Red Cross
The Library is well equipped with modem facilities and resources in the forms of CDROMs, DVD-ROM, online databases, micro-documents, video cassettes, books, journals, theses, reports, etc.
OPAC /Web OPAC service and book Bank facility available
Excelsior: It is the annual inter-college culturals conducted by the culturals committee among various talented students to reveal their talents in fields like music, dance, art, speaking skills, debating etc.