KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology (KGRCET), Hyderabad is awarded “Best Upcoming Engineering College” by Times CyberMedia and ranked among “Top 25 Private Engineering Colleges” in Telangana by Times of India for the last 3 years. KGRCET offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the discipline of Engineering and Management.
KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2008 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE | UGC|
|Affiliated to||JNTUH Hyderabad|
National: JEE Main
State: EAMCET/ ICET
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports, Cafeteria, Labs, etc|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 9490773777|
KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology Awards
- Awarded ‘Best InfraStructure College’ by Stumagz under Grand Summit.
- MSME approved the ‘Incubation Center’ for Innovation Ideas and Real-Time Applications.
- Awarded ‘Education Leadership Award’ by Dewang Mehta National Education Award.
- 3-star Certificate received from MHRD.
KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology Courses
KGRCET offers UG and PG Courses in the discipline of Engineering and Management. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|B.Tech||Specialization: Artificial Intelligence, CSE- Data Science, Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Eligibility: 10+2 from a recognized board + JEE Main/ TS-EAMCET entrance test
Duration: 4 years
|MBA||Eligibility: Graduation from a recognized university + TSICET entrance test
Duration: 2 years
KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology Admission
- Visit the official website of the institute.
- Go to the ‘Admissions’ tab.
- Click on ‘Application Forms’.
- Download the application form and fill it with all the required information.
- Send the duly filled application form by post or in person along with the application fee of INR 1,500 through DD in favor of Principal, KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology with all the required documents to the address mentioned below:
Beside Moinabad Police Station,
ChilkurVillage, Moinabad Moinabad Mandal,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500075
KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology Placement
KGRCET has a Training and Placement Cell that has been successful in inviting reputed companies every year for the selection of students. Most of the companies like to have budding professionals from the zero-day slots and for this need, the institute has built up a strong corporate relation and tie-up with top-notch companies so that they can visit the campus for recruitment process and hire students as per their need. More than 20 companies visited for on-campus recruitment. The highest package was recorded at INR 10 LPA with 500+ placements.
Placement Record of KGRCET Hyderabad
|Name of the Company||Package Offered|
|Lido Learning||INR 10 LPA|
|Byju's||INR 10 LPA|
|Cognizant||INR 4 LPA|
|Wipro||INR 3.6 LPA|
|JustDial||INR 3 LPA|
|Genpact||INR 2.4 LPA|
|Infosys||INR 2.8 LPA|
|Client Express Media||INR 3.2 LPA|
|SwizBrigo||INR 3.4 LPA|
|Client Express Group||INR 3.5 LPA|
Check: KGRCET Hyderabad Placement
KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology Scholarship
The institute provides the following Government Scholarship to deserving students:
State Level Scholarship
The following are the details of the students who are eligible to apply for scholarships:
- SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual family income is INR 2,00,000 or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who belong to rural area family income should be INR 1,50,000 or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who belong to Urban area family income should be INR 2,00,000 or below.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is INR 1,00,000 or below.
- EBC students who are selected Under Corporate College Admissions Scheme Eligible for Intermediate courses
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
The following students are not eligible to apply for scholarships:
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC, Minority and DW (Disabled).
- SC, ST Students whose annual family income is more than INR 2,00,000.
- BC & EBC and Minority Rural area Students Whose annual family income is more than INR 1,50,000.
- BC & EBC and Minority Urban area Students Whose annual family income is more than INR 2,00,000.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose family income is more than INR 1,00,000.
- All Students pursuing part-time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Note: KGRCET Hyderabad also provides Central Level Government Scholarships.
KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology FAQs
Ques. What is the intake capacity for admission?
Ans. The intake capacity for admission is as follows:
- B.Tech: 480
- MBA: 60
Ques. Does KGRCET provide hostel facilities for boys?
Ans. Yes, KGRCET Hyderabad provides separate hostels for both boys and girls. An exclusive hostel is provided for the girl students in Mehdipatnam with all facilities. Students are monitored by a warden in the hostel . The hostel for the boys is provided within the campus. The students are provided with Internet facility and recreation facilities.
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of admission?
Ans. The following are the documents required for B.Tech and MBA:
Ques. What is the selection criteria of KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology?
Ans. The selection criteria of KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology is based on Convener and Management Quota. Following are the details for the same:
Category A: Convener Quota
70% of the students are admitted under “Category A” by the Convener of EAMCET based on the rank secured in EAMCET and as per the rules of reservation in force.
Category B: Management Quota
30% of the students are admitted under “Category B” by the college management based on the guidelines issued by the government of Telangana.
Ques. How is the Management Department of KGRCET Hyderabad?
Ans. The department was established in 2009 with an intake of 60 students. All the faculty are well experienced to impart the knowledge as per the current global scenario. The department has faculty who has expertise in various domains of management like marketing, human resource and finance. The faculty has a blend of academic expertise and industrial experience. The faculty is dedicated and committed to excellence in teaching and passionate about research. To know more about other department’s faculties, click here