KPR Institute of Engineering & Technology is one of the premier institutions in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The institute was established in 2009 by KPR charities. The institute is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
KPR Institute offers BE, B.Tech. and M.E courses at UG and PG level. The institute also offers Ph.D. course in 6 specializations.
- The process of application is offline for all the courses. Candidates have to download the application form online and submit at the institute during the admission process.
- The minimum eligibility for admission in B.Tech is 10+2 qualification with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Admission to BE/B.Tech. is done through TNEA counselling based on merit secured in the qualifying exam.
- For ME, candidates should be a BE/B.Tech. graduate.
- Securing admission in ME course is based on TANCET score followed by TANCA counselling.
- Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu state will be considered for communal reservation for all the programs in the institute.
- 66% of seats are reserved for OBC, SC, ST, Backward Class Muslim, MBC, DNC and SCA.
|Name of the Institute||KPR Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|Courses Offered||BE, B.Tech., ME and Ph.D.|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-Based and Merit-Based|
|Name of the Entrance||TANCET/JEE Main|