The institute accepts both offline and online modes of applications.
For Offline application:
- Click here for downloading the offline application.
- Fill the form has to be filled with all the necessary details and posted to the under mentioned address:
Kanpur Institute of Technology
A1, UPSIDC, Industrial Area, Rooma, Kanpur,
Uttar Pradesh, PIN: 208001.
For Online application:
- The Candidate needs to click on the "Apply Online" link on the website of the Institute.
- All the relevant details need to be filled in the form.
- Press “Submit”.
- The Institute will then guide the candidate accordingly.
How to apply for UPSEE?
- Register online at website link UPSEE Application form.
- Follow the instructions on the website and fill personal and academic details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the fees online using Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI or Paytm Wallet.
UPSEE Application FEE:
For Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC category
For Female/SC/ST/PwD Category
The successful candidates will go through a Counseling session of the UPSEE. The information about the counseling procedure, counseling schedule and all relevant information regarding counseling will be notified on the website https://aktu.ac.in/