Kanpur Institute of Technology was established in the year 2004 under the aegis of Indus Technical Education Society with an aim of providing technical education with unique method in State of UP. The vision of college is to transform ignited mind into professionals and technocrats. College has a campus spread over 10 acres of land.
- It is affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow and is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is accredited by NBA
- It is awarded as “Center of Excellence” in technical education by India Today
- It has also got “Edupreneur Award-2013”
Highest Placements Packages:
Highest Package (LPA)
- Departmental students association
- Clubs and Societies
Library- Resource collection details
- 55865 Volumes of Books
- 4518 Titles of Books
- It has 2984 CDs and DVDs for its users
- It subscribes 22 magazines and 13 daily newspapers
- 400 sitting capacity
Hostels: College has separate in campus hostels for boys and girls. Hostels rooms are adequately ventilated. Hostels have entertainment hall, indoor games, library, gyms and mess that provide hygienic vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- Engenious- It is annual technical fest of the college celebrated enthusiastically in the month of February. This event comprises of 60+ competitions and workshops in the 2 day span.
- Abhivyakti- It is annual literary event organized to promote participation of students in different literary activities like essay writing, extempore, poster making, etc.
State Engineering College
- Y C Memorial Trust Scholarship Award
- Scholarships from the various welfare departments
- Late Mrs. Shanti Devi Verma memorial award to overall topper
- UPTU End Semester Scholarship