Gramodyogik Shikshan Mandal Maharashtra Institute of Technology (GSM-MIT), Aurangabad, Maharashtra is the parent trust organization established in 1975 under the aegis of Bombay Public Trust Act and registered under Society Registration Act.
- Over last three and half decades, GSM has established 19 institutes and 5 centers of learning at multiple locations in India.
- GSM has grown organically in three important provinces of India, viz. Maharashtra (Western India), Delhi (National Capital) & Uttar Pradesh (Northern India).
- GSM has more than 12000 full time & 2500 part time students are on different campuses for primary to post graduate education.
- The college is affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University which is a Government university.
- Marathwada Institute of Technology is the parent college of MIT as both the colleges run by the same organisation.
- GSM has developed state of the art infrastructure, learning aids & research laboratories at each location and supports it by qualified and dedicated staff members.
- Institute has more than 15000 alumni which are spread across the globe and performing well in different walks of life.
- MIT College has developed strong linkages between industry, government and non-government organization.
No. of Students placed
Average Package (In Lakhs)
Computer Science Engineering
- Technoblitz – 2014
- Robocon – 2014
- IEEE Indian Antenna Week 2013
- Polyxplore – 14
- MIT Waves
Library: The MIT group of Institutes has a well-equipped central Library with huge collections of books, Journals & Magazines in Science, Engineering, Technology, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management.
- Library has over collection of 85000 volumes, 25000 titles, 350 Periodicals & Hundreds of CDs, DVDs and e-learning material etc.
- National & International Technical, Science Journals, reference books, bound book volumes including digital library, 5 PC’s multimedia kits internet facility for surfing more than 1000 e-journals & e-books, being a member of INDEST- AICTE Consortium.
The Library has 3 floors and different Sections which are as follows:
- Circular Section
- Periodical Section
- PG Section
- Stacking (Store) Section arranged branch wise