Malla Reddy Engineering College (MREC) was established in 2002. MREC is the parent college of the Malla Reddy Group of Institutions which has vast experience in providing high-quality technical education, on par with premier Institutions like NITs and IITs in the country. MREC offers B.Tech, M.Tech and MBA courses in a number of specializations.
MREC has the approval of AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to JNTUH, Hyderabad and is now an accreditated institution by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade. The college is situated in a serene, lush green environment.
The college offers B.Tech program (960 seats) and M.Tech program (234 seats) in different specializations at UG and PG levels. It also offers MBA program with the intake of 60 seats.
10+2 with PCM from a recognized board.
TS EAMCET or JEE-Main score followed by the Counselling.
B.E/B.Tech degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
TS PGECET/GATE score followed by counseling
The minimum qualification for admission to the first year of the MBA is a pass in the undergraduate course (10 + 2 + 3)
Merit in TS- ICET
Read more: MREC Fee Structure
Malla Reddy Engineering College has a well -established placement cell to assist students from various disciplines in finding job opportunities.
Activities of Training & Placement Cell
- To document the profile of eligible students
- To interact with different recruitment managers regularly
- To invite companies for Campus Recruitment.
- To execute the activities on Campus Recruitment.
- To equip the students during their 3rd and 4th years to face selection process through the focused training on Personality Development Programmers, Aptitude/Logical Reasoning & Soft Skills.
- To train the students through seminars and workshops for a technical skill
Read more: MREC Placements
Few highlights of MREC
- Placements in Top-Notch Companies, Industry / Research experience
- Technical case studies & online assignments
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- 24 HR Video Surveillance
- Intuitive e-Learning Portal
- Excellent Research and incubation Centers
- State-of-art laboratories
- Technical Fests, Workshops & Conferences
- Guest lectures by experts from Industry/Academia
- Well Furnished hostels
- Senior faculty involves in Industry interface
- Green Campus
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports
- Spacious Food Courts
- Pollution Free Campus