Mangalam College of Engineering (MLM) was established in 2002, is located in Ettumanoor, Kerala. It is affiliated to the Abdul Kalam Kerala Technological University and promoted by the Mangalam Educational Society. It offers B.Tech, M.Tech and MBA. The college accepts GATE score for the M.Tech program.
Check Mangalam College of Engineering Admission Process
For B.Tech, check KEAM Cut-Off
Mangalam College of Engineering Highlights
APJ Abdul Kalam Kerala Technological University
How to Reach
4 km from Ettumanoor Railway Station
96 km from Kochi Airport
MLM Courses and Admission
The college offers B.Tech in several fields Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering etc., to get admission to the B.Tech program, the candidate is required to meet the given criteria:
- The applicant must have done 10+2 with 45% marks in Mathematics and 45% marks in PCM taken together.
- In order to get admission on the basis of merit allotment of seats, the candidate should have scored 50% marks in Mathematics and 50% marks in PCM or equivalent subjects.
- The candidate must qualify the entrance examination held by the Commissioner of entrance examination of Government of Kerala (KEAM).
Note: 5% relaxation is admissible for the reserved category.
- The applicant should possess the Engineering degree with 60% marks from AICTE approved institution.
- The final selection will be based on the GATE score.
Mangalam Management Studies offers MBA program to the students.
- The applicant should have secured 50% marks in Graduation to get admission to the MBA program.
- A valid score in GMAT/XAT/CMAT/KMAT is mandatory for the admission.
Get Detailed Information About MLM Courses and Fee Structure
The college provides Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (MCM) to the deserving students.
No. of Students
MLM Training and Placement
Mangalam College of Engineering focuses on the overall development of the student. The placement cell holds training programs, orientation programs for the students to equip them with knowledge of work environment. The prestigious companies like TATA consultancy services, Accenture, Infosys, HCL etc., are hiring students from MLM. The placement team holds mock-interviews, GDs and various other training sessions.
Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme- 5% of total seats will be filled under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme. These seats will be filled by the Government.
Library- The college campus has library housing 15,000 volumes to promote learning. There are other sources in the form of e-journals, back volumes of Journals, CDs, seminar reports, technical and general magazines.
Accommodation- The college provides hostel accommodation for girls and boys separately with excellent amenities. The rooms are packed with facilities. In addition to this, the campus serves homely food.
Transport- The college facilitates students with transport facility. The students can access transport facility from major places like Ettumanoor, Kottayam, Thiruvalla etc.