Nandha Engineering College was established in the year 2001 under the aegis of Nandha Institutions. The college is affiliated to Anna University and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. It offers 7 Bachelor and 7 Master Programme in addition to MBA and MCA programmes
- The college is located at Erode-Perundurai road which is 16 Km away from Erode and 10 km away from Erode Railway station and 80 km from Coimbatore Airport
- The campus is sprawling over an area of 36035 sq.m. and consists of 63 well furnished class rooms, 34 well equipped laboratories, 10 air-conditioned computer centers with 827 state-of the art nodes etc.
- The college is the 1st institution in implementing FFS scheme in southern India
Percentage of Students Placed
- Paper presentation
- Project expo
- Regional / National level conferences
- Professional Society Activities
- Clubs- The college has various other clubs like Photographic Club, Innovation Club, Sports Club, Tree Plantation Club, Womenâ€Ÿs Club, Trekking Club, Social Club, Green Club etc.
- NSS- The college has NSS which organizes various activities like Plantation of seedlings, Free Medical Check-up Camp, Drug Abuse Prevention programme, Drug Abuse Prevention programme, Art and Literacy programme etc.
- The college has well-equipped library with 11964 titles, 35440 volumes , 89 International and 150 national journals
- Library has OPAC facility terminals to know the status of books at any time
- The college also has digitized library with 40845 books in 13049 different titles and online journals
The college has an auditorium with seating capacity of 1000 people.
The college has separate hostel for boys and girls with capacity of accommodating 416 and 236 respectively.