PA College of Engineering (PACE) is a private engineering college located in Mangalore district of Karnataka. PACE was established by PA Educational Trust in 1999. PACE is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and recognized by the Government of Karnataka
- PACE offers undergraduate programs in seven branches of Engineering and postgraduate and doctoral programs in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Biotechnology and Chemistry and an MBA program
- Various degree programs in PACE are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and certified to ISO 9001-2008
- Spread across 60 acres PACE is located 25 kms from Mangalore City
- The College campus has been well designed and has all the infrastructural and accommodation facilities. Well equipped computer labs and central library has a good collection of books, periodicals, journals and newspapers.
Departments: PACE has following academic departments-
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Business Studies
- Students who want to take admission on Government Quota of seats should come through CET/PGCET counseling.
- The Management Quota of seats is based on the Merit of the candidate in qualifying examination and entrance test.
Research Collaborations: PACE has collaboration with following institute for Research-
- Institute of Chemistry, Taiwan
- Center for Biosafety, Norway
- University of Sains Malaysia
Placement: PACE provides the best placement facility to the students. Following are the details of the last four years-
No. of Eligible Students
No. of Selected Students
Students’ Society Chapters: PACE has following professional society chapters-
- ISTE Student Chapter
- CSI Student Chapter
- IEEE Student Chapter
- Linux Users Group (LUG)
Facilities: PACE provides the best state-of-the-art facilities to the students. Some of them are mentioned below-
- Library- PACE has a separate department for library, Department of Library and Information Center. At present, the library has 22,958 volumes of books covering all branches of engineering. Reference books like encyclopedia, handbooks, dictionaries, GATE, GRE, project reports and bound volumes of journals are also available in large numbers. 101 hard copies of national and international journals and magazines, for general reference and research work and around 1725 CD-ROM’s are also available.
- Hostel- Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls. Each building is well furnished and has adequate amenities.