RVR and JC College of Engineering has been providing world class education in technical stream from 32 years. It was set up in the year 1985 at Chowdavaram, Guntur. It is one of the first colleges affiliated to the Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur and is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of AICTE. It offers B.Tech, MBA, MCA and M.Tech at UG & PG level respectively. Stream wise seat distribution is given below:
- Under Graduate program is offered in eight specializations with total intake of 1260 students.
- The duration of UG course is four academic years.
- Post graduate program is offered under MBA, MCA and M.Tech streams with total intake of 388 students
- The duration of the PG course may vary between one to three years
- The admission to the above-mentioned courses is merit based.
The application process for the UG and PG program is offline. Interested candidates can apply for the respective course at the college on payment of INR 450 as application fee.
The minimum eligibility for admission in UG program is 10+2 with a good rank in EAMCET. For admission in PG program, the candidate needs to hold a UG degree from a recognized university
Candidates are selected on the basis of merit in qualifying or entrance examinations. The eligibility criteria other than marks are determined by the Acharya Nagarjuna University from time to time.