Rajeev Institute of Technology, Hassan was started in the year 2008 to impart technical education to the students seeking admission in engineering courses. The institute was established and managed by Rajeev Education Trust. It has secures its place among one in the premier technical centre.
- RIT has got its affiliation from Visvesvaraya Technological University and approval by All India Council for Technical Education.
- The institute is running on its way of success with the help of their highly experienced management and dedicated faculty members. Well-equipped stste of art laboratories, well-stocked library and highly qualified and experience faculty members are the object for their success.
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Information Science and Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Basic Sciences and Humanities
The library is quite spacious with one time sitting capacity of 200 students. Huge collection of books adds a value to the library. More than 19529 volumes of books with 5824 titles, 69 national and 40 international journals are available for the students and faculty. A separate Digital Library is in service for accessing and downloading of E-Journals.
Separate hostels are provided for boys and girls with all the modern accommodation facility. Veg and non-veg food is served in both the hostels on regular basis.
A 300 bedded hospital is run by the trust which takes care of general health issues of students and faculty. Facilities for various tests are available in the hospital laboratories such as Ultra-Sonograms, Scanning, and X-Rays etc.
Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities are organized in the institute regularly. The institute focuses on overall development of the students. So they encourage the students to participate in various activities being conducted on and outside the campus. Sports services like cricket, basketball, football, throw ball and volley ball are provided in a huge green playground of the college.