Sagar Institute of Research & Technology (SIRT) Quick Updates
June 12: SIRT organised Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive (EAD) 2019 in association with IIT Kharagpur.
Sagar Institute of Research & Technology (SIRT) was established in 2003. It is located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. It is an engineering college under Sagar Group of Institutions Bhopal functions under the patronage of Shri Agrawal Technical & Education Society. It is located at Ayodhya Bypass Road, Opposite to Sagar Estates, Bhopal. It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi It is accredited by NBA It is affiliated to Barkatullaah University. SIRT is a ISO 9001:2008 certified Institute.
The institute provides students with state of the art infrastructure as well as a highly qualified team of faculty members. The students also have access to hostel facilities and other amenities around the campus.
|Popular Courses||B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA|
- An Assessment of Worm Hole attack over Mobile Ad-Hoc Network as serious threats
- UWB Traingular Shape Microstrip Patch Antenna
- A Mobility Information Based Adaptive Paging Scheme for Cellular Mobile Networks
- Performance Evaluation of MANET routing protocols under three Energy Model
- Buffer Overflow Attack Blocking Using Machine Code Analysis Intrusion Detection System
SIRT Ranking and Awards
- Business Excellence Award 2018 from TV Station ZEE MPCG.
- Award of Best upcoming University of India by Jagran Josh.
- Best Institute In Central India Award by hon’ble Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh at an event organized by Z-News.
- Indira Gandhi Shiromani Award by Central Govt. of India.
- Best Emerging University of Central India by Hon'ble Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
- Best Institute Award of Central India awarded by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
- Er. Sanjeev Agarawal (Chairman of Sagar Group & Chancellor of SAGE University) received Award of Business Leadership by Hon'ble Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan Ji at an event organized by Zee TV.
- Er. Sanjeev Agarwal (Chairman of Sagar Group & Chancellor of SAGE University) received Award of Captain of Industry by Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
- Hon'ble Chairman Er. Sanjeev Agrawal received Two prestigious awards “Personality of the Year" and "Excellence in Quality of Construction" awards at the Entrepreneurs awards ceremony, by 94.3 My FM.
SIRT provides students with the following courses
|B.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||10+2 in Science Stream with Mathematics as compulsory subject|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|M.Tech||Microelectronics and VLSI Design||BE, B.Tech or MCA|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|MCA||-||Graduation Degree with Mathematics in 10+2/ Graduation|
Candidates are admitted to the B.Tech course on the basis of their JEE Main and merit in the qualifying examination. Admission is given through DTE Counselling.
- Admission to the M.Tech course is given through DTE Counselling on the basis of candidate’s GATE and merit of the qualifying examination.
- The selection of the candidates for MBA admission is done based on their score obtained in MET conducted by Vyapam or CMAT and admission is given through DTE Counselling.
- Candidates who have qualified Pre-MCA Test conducted by Vyapam are shortlisted for admission to MCA program.
Tie up with Harvard Business School
The Sage Group has tied up with Harvard Business School to offer its online courses for Sagar Group of Institutions (SIRT, SIRTS, SIRTE, SIRTP, & SIRTSP) faculty, students and alumni. Official certificates from Harvard Business School will be received by participants completing the course.
Check: SIRT Courses and Fee Structure
The steps to apply are given below:-
- Visit the website of DTE, MP i.e. https://dte.mponline.gov.in/portal/services/onlinecounselling/counshomepage/home.aspx
- Click on “Online Counselling registration” link
- Select your course and click “counselling” link.
- Enter the necessary details and complete the registration.
- Upload the asked documents for verification
- Fill up your choices and lock it.
- On successful allotment of seat visit the reporting center to complete the admission formalities.
Pay the counselling registration fee through DD or Net Banking whichever method is suitable.
Check: SIRT Admission
The institute offers the following facilities to students:
- Institute has two digital library sources
- 6000 no. of journals and more than 350 no. of references of books
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- Boys hostel accommodation 250 and girls hostel accommodation 250 students
- Institute has more than 300 computers with latest configuration
- Institute provide 2mbps internet connectivity
- Campus has two auditorium 1- Anubhavanand and 2- Shivanand
- Anubhavanand has 1200 capacity of seating
- Shivanand has 300 seating capacity
Check: SIRT Hostel