Sasurie Academy of Engineering was established in 2007. The institution owes its foundation to the bold and inspired vision of Shri. A. M. Kandaswami, Founder Chairman of the Ponmudi Muthusamy Gounder Trust, Tirupur. SAE, the safe campus offers a truly unrivalled study experience with various courses, outstanding facilities, comprehensive support and highly disciplined life.
- SAE is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to Anna University.
- It is The Institution is Certified ISO 9001:2008 by M/s. TUV Germany
- Department of Civil
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Electronics and Communication
- Department of Electrical and Electronics
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
Placements in 2013-14:
- Glossarium Club- This club is being subdivided into many other clubs like movie club, literature club, Science Club, Recruitment Training Club, Logical Thinker’s Club
- Movie Club- The movie club was started with the aim of screening the English motivational and inspirational movies
- Literature Club- The aim of this club is to improve the literacy skills of the students
- Science Club- The main aim of this club is to feed the knowledge of interesting science facts to the students and making them to do the new and innovative projects
- Fine Arts Club- The aim of the this club is to give the chance to students showcase their skills
- The library has a collection of 23,103 books and 7895 titles
- It subscribes to 64 national journals and 120 international journals
- Separate hostels are available for boys and girls in the college
- Hostels has the capacity of accommodating 500 students
There are three well furnished halls with capacity of 600 , 400 and 250 respectively
- Fumaex- It is the annual management festival of the college
- Signax- It is the national level technical symposium of the college
- SAE provides various Merit Scholarships for the +2 and Polytechnic students
- Meritorious +2 and polytechnic students can avail this scholarship.
- Up to 90% Scholarship in Tuition Fee based on their mark
- Scholar ship From Government and Private charities
- Central & State Government scholarship for financially backward students.
- Meritorious Scholarship from various private charities based on their performanc