Updated On - March 7th 2018
The School of Engineering & Technology, Jain University(SET-JU) aims to focus on delivering a world-class quality education to transform the lives and career of the students for good. The research and teaching facilities coupled with a number of seminars and programs prepare students for a successful future. The mission of the college is to guide students and give them a high-quality education so that their skills and knowledge help them smoothly transition from the end of studies to the world of work.
Facts and Figures of School of Engineering & Technology, Jain University(SET-JU)], Bangalore, Karnataka
Jain Entrance Test
Yes, for both boys and girls
Total no. of books in the library
30000 books with more than 120 national and international periodicals
|Placements Packages||Highest: 16 L p.a, Average : 4.5 L, Lowest: 3L p.a|
Why Join School of Engineering & Technology, Jain University(SET-JU), Bangalore, Karnataka?
- Emphasis on Research Work: Stress is laid on research work and learning through practical work. The students don’t just cram from a textbook; instead, they understand and make new technology. A number of students and faculties have published research papers in the past in International Journals.
- Achievements in extra-curricular activities: The students have participated and brought laurels in not just academics but cultural and other technical fests too from different colleges like IIT Kanpur (TechKriti), etc. One of the college students won the National Excellence Award for his work as the Best Critic. The engineering students made it to The Hindustan Times – Brightest Young Climate Leader 2010. The students qualified for the semi-finals of the Karnataka State Football Association tournament.
- Unmatched Placement Record: Placements are 100% for all eligible candidates. Maximum students get multiple offers and also in the core sector.
- Hostel Facility: Our mess caters to around 500+ students at a single point in time. Professionals from SODEXO serve vegetarian food in the very hygienic environment. We also have an in-house restaurant by the name Munchies' that caters to the students pertaining to Fast food items
- We have a Good alumni network and having an impactful presence in the areas of Engineering and Management