Shree Institute of Science and Technology(SIST), Bhopal was established in 2002 by "Shring Shree Arunodaya Shiksha Samiti, Bhopal". It is spread across 6 acres of campus well within municipal limits of Bhopal.
- The institute is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal for the Under Graduation Courses
- And affiliated to Barkatullah University Bhopal and RGPV, Bhopal for the Post-Graduation Courses
- It is Approved All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
- NCC- the college is offering all the three wings of NCC i.e. Navy, Air force and Army and is a permanent center for army central command staff selection board (SSB)
- ISRO EDUSAT-college is member of ISRO EDUSAT project in interactive mode in order to provide additional valuable knowledge of the subjects studied in the college
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) & Computer Society of India (CSI) - the college is a permanent member of ISTE and CSI to give extra input and edge to our students. Conferences Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, Technical quizzes, Technical paper contests and Expert Lectures
Placement: More than 31 students placed in on-campus recruitment.
- Literary Activities-Various Hobby Centers have been formed to ensure development of latent skills of the students
- Students Bodies & Clubs-Students Council has been formed as per the direction of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya to conduct the various activities such as Literary, Cultural and Sports
- 200 company profile
- 696 case studies
1400 seats for all
- 100 seats capacity for boys hostel
- 75 seating capacity for girls hostel
- Awarded BIHARI ASMITA SAMMAN for Technical Education.