Shri Shankaracharya Technical Campus (SSTC) is one of the premier technical colleges in Chhattisgarh. The college is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University (CSVTU), Bhilai and managed by Shri Gangajali Education Society (SGES). It comprises of three institutions, namely, Shri Shankaracharya Group of Institutions (SSGI), Shri Shankaracharya Engineering College and Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Technology and Management (SSITM).
SSGI offers various UG and PG programs in the faculties of Engineering, Management and Computer Applications. SSTC also offers Diploma and Lateral Entry courses in various disciplines.
- The application process is online for all the programs. Candidates can register through Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Raipur website.
- The minimum eligibility for admission in B.E course is a 10+2 pass in Science stream with at least 45% marks (40% for OBC/ST/SC) along with a valid score in JEE Main or CG PET counselling.
- B.Pharm program requires a 10+2 pass with PCB as main subjects along with Chhattisgarh Pre- Pharmacy Test score (CG PPHT) followed by counselling.
- For admission in M.E, the candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech in the relevant field and must have obtained a valid rank in GATE.
- MBA program needs a graduation degree in relevant discipline with 50% marks in aggregate. The score in CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA or CAT is mandatory to secure a final seat.
- For admission in MCA, the candidates must be a graduate and should appear for Pre-MCA test or National Institute of Technology Master of Computer Applications Common Entrance Test (NIMCET). MCA integrated is also offered to the candidates.
- For Diploma courses, the candidates must have passed in 10+2 with Mathematics and Science as mandatory subjects. Final admission is offered on the basis of three-phase PPT counselling.
- The candidates should have passed B.Pharm with at least 55% marks (50% for OBC/SC/ST) along with a good GPAT score to secure admission in the M.Pharm program.
- DTE, Raipur conducts multiphase institute level counseling in online mode to grant admission in theses UG and PG courses.
- 12%, 32% and 14% of the total seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC classes of Chhattisgarh state. The college also reserves 30% seats for women candidates.
Shri Shankaracharya College of Engineering and Technology (SSCET) Admission Highlights
|Name of the College||Shri Shankaracharya College of Engineering and Technology (SSCET)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit in qualifying examination|
|Counselling Level||Institute Level|