Table of Contents
CG PPHT 2020 Registration(Extended),Exam Dates, Eligibility, Result and Cutoff
CG PPHT Application dates have been extended, the decision was taken in wake of corona virus pandemic across the country. Eligible candidates can apply on the official site.
CG PPHT is an abbreviation of Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test. It is a state-level entrance exam of Chhattisgarh state conducted by the CG Vyapam. CG PPHT 2020 exam dates will be announced soon. Candidates clearing this exam can get admission in the first year of B.Pharma and D.Pharma courses.
- The applicants of CG PPHT 2020 will be able to pay their fee via credit/debit card, net banking or NEFT.
- CG PPHT 2020 Admit Card will be released once the application process completes. Check CG PPHT Exam Pattern
- CG PPHT is a pen and paper-based exam and will be based on the MCQ Format.
- CG PPHT 2020 Result will be announced in June 2020 tentatively.
- Counselling is conducted after result declaration by the university for the candidates whose names are in merit list. Check CG PPHT Eligibility
CG PPHT 2020 Exam Dates
Important dates regarding application form, exam date, admit card, result of CG PPHT 2020 are given below.
|Application Form Commencement||March 17, 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||May 31, 2020 (Extended)|
|Admit Card||To be notified|
|Date of Entrance Exam||To be notified|
|Result Declaration||June 2020|
CG PPHT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
There is a certain Eligibility criterion set up for candidates who want to appear in CG PPHT. Only if they are eligible then they can appear and sit in the exam.
- Domicile: To be eligible for Chhattisgarh quota seats, candidates must be a Chhattisgarh state citizen and he/she should have domicile for the same.
- Age: The maximum age for B.Pharma is 30 years. Three years of age relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates including female candidates. There is no maximum age prescribed for the D.Pharma course.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- Subjects: The mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam should be English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biotechnology/Biology.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 45% marks in aggregate in PCM/PCB. For reserved categories, the minimum marks prescribed is 40%.
CG PPHT 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read the information written in the brochure completely before proceeding to the application form:
- Candidates will have to fill CG PPHT Application Form and fee through online mode only.
- Students are eligible for their desired courses to submit the application form from March 17 to May 31, 2020(Extended).
- Applicants are being informed to submit the application form and fee before the lapse of deadline or else the application will not be considered and termed rejected.
- Candidates who are likely to appear in more than one course, have to submit the separate application form for their respective courses.
- Upload the recent color passport photograph and signature in specified format.
- Candidates are requested to take the printout of duly filled form and keep it safely with them.
CG PPHT 2020 Application Fee
Candidates are requested to fill the application form properly as it cannot be edited once it is submitted, after submitting the form candidates will have to pay the application fee online. Application fee will be different for different categories and the same is given below.
- INR 200 will be paid by general candidate for the application form
- INR 150 will be paid by OBC candidate for the application form
- INR 100 will be paid by SC/ST candidate for the application form
CG PPHT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates after filling the application fee properly will have to wait for a week or so to download their admit cards. Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from the official site and they are requested to keep their admit cards safely with them. Since entry without admit card will be prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates can download their admit cards online from April 28, 2020.
- Admit cards will not be sent to candidates address.
- Candidates are requested to preserve the admit cards till the admission process is over since there can be a need of admit card in the selection procedure.
- The admit card will include candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre address, exam date & time.
- Candidates have to bring one photo ID proof along with the admit card on the day of exam.
CG PPHT 2020 Exam Centers
There are 27 districts in which CG PPHT 2020 will be conducted. Below given are the exam centers mentioned where candidates will be appearing for their exams.
CG PPHT 2020 Exam Pattern
CG PPHT 2020 comprises MCQs and will be pen paper based. Questions, duration and marks will be different according to the different courses that will be opted by candidates.
- Mode of exam: It will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen paper based.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be given.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for different papers accordingly.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
Read More CG PPHT Exam Pattern and Syllabus
CG PPHT 2020 Syllabus
Some points on Syllabus for CG PPHT 2020 test
- CG PPHT 2020 is basically comprised of basic core subjects and knowledge sections as per the latest regulations issued by the board.
- The syllabus includes the subjects of previous academic classes that we have studied till now.
- The basic subjects are physics, chemistry, maths and biology.
CG PPHT 2020 Results
After giving the exams, candidates will be eager to know their results that how good have they performed in the exams, candidates are being informed that the results for cg ppht 2020 will be declared online on the official site from where they can check out their results.
- CG PPHT 2020 Result will be announced online on the official site of CG PPHT on June 2020
- First, the score of candidates will be announced and after that merit list will be released which will contain the names of candidates who have scored more than the cutoff list.
CG PPHT 2020 Merit List
CG PPHT 2020 Merit List will be announced online right after the announcement of the results of candidates who have appeared for the exam.
- The merit list will be announced online on the official site of CG VYAPAM i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Merit list will be generated on the basis of marks scored by candidate in CG PPHT2020 entrance exam.
- It is necessary for candidates to qualify the exam to have their name in merit list.
- Candidates who will meet the cutoff criteria will be shown in the merit list and will be eligible for the admission further.
CG PPHT 2020 Counselling
The decisions taken by the examination authority for admissions of candidates for various government and private colleges will be considered as final result. Candidates will be getting available state and state quota seats on the merit cum choice basis.
- CG PPHT 2020 Counselling session will be started from 2nd Week of June, 2020.
- Counselling will begin right after the declaration of the merit list.
- In the counselling, seats will be allocated on the basis of merit secured by candidates who have given the exam.
- CG PPHT 2020 counselling process is going to be held in online mode only.
- Candidates can retrieve all counselling related information from the local newspaper and official website. The authority won’t send any separate call letter to candidates.
- Candidates who don’t get seat in first round of counselling then they will have to wait for second round of counselling.
- A point is to be noted that lateral entry seats will be filled by Chhattisgarh candidates only.
List of Documents Required During Counselling
Below written are the list of documents that candidates have to carry along with them during the counselling procedure.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets & Passing Certificates
- ID Proof
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- CG PPHT 2020 Admit Card
- CG PPHT 2020 Score Card
- Domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh state
- Physically handicapped certificate
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College