Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering (SVCE), Kanchipuram was established in 1985 and is running under the Sri Venkateswara Educational and Health Trust (SVEHT). The college is affiliated to Anna University. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The College offers Bachelor and master Degree course in Engineering.
The college provide career counseling to the students. It also provides placement to the student after completing the course in reputed companies. In order to develop the skills and increase the knowledge every department organize the industrial tours in each semester. The main aim of the college is to achieve academic excellence and help students to develop soft skills and entrepreneurship.
Facts and Figures of Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering:
Type of Institute
Total no. of Courses offered
- Undergraduate- 01 (1020 seats)
- Postgraduate- 01 (243 seats)
Total no. of teaching staff
-Boys- 800 Students
Nearest Railway Station
Central-Chennai (37 KM)
Meenambakkam-Chennai (37 KM)
Why to join Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering?
- Experienced Faculty Members- College has well qualified teaching staff having the good experienced in the field of education.
- Academic Facilities- College has support services like Separate common room for boys and girls, Seminar halls, Reading Halls, Sports ground, medical room, dining hall for staff, well-stocked library, Computer lab, Physical Sciences lab, etc.
- Medical facility- College has a 6 bed hospital, a qualified doctor and nursing staff for offering emergency first aid.
- Scholarships- College provides Full semester Tuition fees Scholarship and Scholarship to Marine Engineering Students to help them in their studies.