St.Peter’s College of Engineering & Technology was established by Lakshmi Saraswathi Educational Trust in 2008. It is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and is located in Avadi, Tamil Nadu.
SPCET Avadi offers B.E, B.Tech, M.E and MBA courses with an annual intake of 840 for UG courses and 216 for postgraduate courses. All the courses are offered under the departments of Engineering & Technology, Management and Science & Humanities.
- Applications for Admissions to all the courses have to be submitted online.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 in the Science stream for admission to undergraduate courses in Technology and Engineering.
- Applicants who hold a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the PG courses.
- Admissions to B.E and B.Tech programs will be conducted through the admission process as per the guidelines of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA).
- For admission to M.E and MBA courses, candidates have to qualify Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET), conducted by Anna University.
|Name of college||St. Peter’s College of Engineering & Technology|
|Basic admission criteria||Entrance-based|
|Entrance exam||TNEA (B.E)|
|TANCET (M.E/ MBA)|
|Entrance exam date||TNEA – May|
|TANCET- Second Week of April|