National Institute of Engineering, Mysore is a pioneer institute in the country, having started in 1946. At present, the institute offers undergraduate and postgraduate level programs which includes B.E., M.Tech. and MCA. National Institute of Engineering, Mysore also offers Ph.D. and M.Sc (Engineering) by Research.
- Admission to B.E is based on the score of CET/COMEDK exam.
- M.Tech and MCA admission is based on the PGCET score.
- For admission into M.Tech, candidates must have qualified GATE exam.
- For securing admission to Ph.D. and M.Sc by Research, students need to contact the guide in the relevant discipline.
- Reservation is in accordance with regulations of the Government of India, with relaxations given in minimum qualifications as well.
- Students can apply through online mode with the relevant examination board or with the Institute itself, as is applicable.
- Management quota is available for certain courses, for which the forms are available offline.
National Institute of Engineering, Mysore Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||National Institute of Engineering, Mysore|
|Institute Type||Private - Aided|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-Based|
|Last Date to Apply||To be Announced|
|Application Mode||Online (Offline for Management Quota)|
|Entrance Examination||CET / COMEDK/JEE (UG)
|Counselling Date||Announced at the time of merit list|