The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore was established in 1974 by S. Narasa Raju. It is one of the most prestigious institutions that provides quality training in professional education in various streams of engineering, post graduate program in Computer Application and in Business Administration.
- The Institute has been run by Children’s Education Society.
- The college has a dedicated and highly qualified team of faculty who offer quality education to the students as per the academic scheme of VTU.
- college campus is set in a sprawling 6.25 acres land with 2 buildings over 65,000 sq.meters of built-up area spread over 8 floors.
- The Institute is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and an autonomous institution.
- The departments of the college have been recognized as research centers by the Visvesvaraya Technological University.
- ICODC 2012
- International Conference – IEEE – C2SPCA
- International Conference
- In-house Faculty Development Programme on ‘Programming Skills’ for Teaching and Technical Staff
- Two day Faculty Training Program on “Migration to Free software platform for VTU Lab Curriculum”
Techno Cultural Fests:
- Oxy Tech 2014
- Mech Fiesta
Library: Total number of books available on the subject in the library
- Title - 12416
- Volumes- 49483
Hostels: The Girls hostel provides modern facilities to accommodate 200 students comfortably.
Rankings & Awards:-
- The Oxford College of Science is ranked 38th position in the National Survey conducted by EFY.
- The Oxford College of Science is ranked 1st among private colleges in Karnataka for last 4 consecutive years (India Today June 2007, 2008, June 2009).