Tripura Institute of Technology (TIT) is an engineering institute located in Narsingarh, Tripura. Established in the year 1995, the institute offers degree and diploma courses in engineering.
Tripura Institute of Technology offers a total of 5 degree courses and 8 diploma courses. The total intake for diploma courses and degree courses is 230 and 300.
- The application process is offline. Candidates will have to get the application form directly from the Institute.
- Candidates must have passed the Madhyamik Examination (10th) or equivalent to be eligible for Diploma courses.
- For vertical entry in B.E, the candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognized board.
- For lateral entry, the candidates must have a Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized Board/ Council/ University.
- The selection in Diploma courses is based on merit.
- Candidates for Degree courses will be selected on the basis of performance in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE).
|Name of the Institute||Tripura Institute of Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Diploma: Merit Based Degree: Entrance/ Merit Based. (TJEE)|
|Last Date to Apply||NA|
|Name of Entrance||TJEE (Tripura Joint Entrance Examination).|