AIMS Institute of Bangalore PGDM/MBA Admission 2021: The application window closes on March 15, 2021. Candidates can visit the official website to apply for MBA Admission 2021. Students must have 45% aggregate in their bachelors and must have 60 percentile in XAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT to apply.
AIMS Institute, Bangalore offers five full-time undergraduate courses and five full-time postgraduate courses. At the undergraduate level, the Institution offers full-time BBA, BCA, B.Sc, B.Com, and BHM courses. At the postgraduate level, the institute offers full-time MBA, MCA, MSW, M.Sc, M.Com, and MFA programs.
- Candidates can apply for all the courses online through the AIMS website.
- MBA candidates shall have to submit INR 1500 as application fee.
- SC/ST candidates provide a relaxation of 5% in minimum eligibility marks for all the programs.
- UG candidates must have passed PUC or equivalent examinations
- PG candidates must have completed respective Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Admission is based on merit for most programs, except MBA. Candidates may be required to clear the AIMS Personal interview.
- MBA candidates should clear the respective entrance examinations for admission (MAT/CAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT)
- AIMS follows the reservation criteria of the Bangalore University as well as that of Karnataka State government.
Read about AIMS Institute Courses & Fee
AIMS Institute Bangalore Highlights Table 2021
|Name of the Institution||AIMS Institute|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit/Entrance|
|Name of the Entrance||MBA: CMAT / MAT / CAT / GMAT / XAT|