ASM’s College of Science, Commerce and Information Technology (CSIT) is institute of ASM group of institutions. It is situated in the Pimpri-Chinchwad area of Pune city, Maharashtra.
ASM’s College of Science, Commerce and Information Technology offers various courses to desiring students. At the undergraduate level, the college offers BBA, BCA, B. Com and B. Sc. At postgraduate level, the college offers the course MSc in Computer Science. The college also offers two diploma courses, namely Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation and Post Graduate Diploma in International Business.
- The students who wish to study any undergraduate course which is B. Com, BCA, BBA or BSc must have completed high school or 10+2 with minimum 40% marks.
- To apply for any aforesaid UG course, the student has to apply for a College Entrance Test (CET) and pass the exam with appreciable marks.
- To apply for MSc in Computer Science course, student needs to clear BSc in Computer Science with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- For MSc also, student needs to clear the university level CET exam.
- To apply for Diploma courses, which are PGDT and PGDIB, students must have attained Bachelor's degree in any discipline from Pune University or equivalent.
- Admission to diploma courses is on first come first serve basis.
Read More Courses and Fees Structure of CSIT
ASM’s College of Science, Commerce and Information Technology Admission Highlights Table 2021:-
|Name||ASM’s College of Science, Commerce and Information Technology, Pune|
|Basic Admission Criteria||UG and PG courses- Entrance based
Diploma courses- Merit-based