Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration started its journey in the year 1905 from Kolkata, West Bengal. The college is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata.
Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration is known for its flagship courses B.Com (Hons.), M.Com and MBA.
GCCBA PG Admission 2020-21: M.Com 2nd Counselling Notice released. Check Here
- The college conducts a strictly online application process.
- For admission in B.Com (Hons.) and M.Com, the candidates must have passed a 10+2 with 75% marks and Bachelor’s degree in Commerce respectively.
- The selection criterion for both UG and PG Programmes is based on Merit and availability of seats only.
- MBA admission requires a Bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum 55% marks.
- The candidates must qualify CMAT for admission in MBA program.
Read More: Goenka College Fees Structure
Highlights of Goenka College, Kolkata Admissions 2021
|Name of the College||Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration (GCCBA)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based for MBA Merit based for B.Com. (Hons.) & M.Com|
|Last Date to Apply||CMAT - December 25, 2019|
|Application Mode||Both Offline and Online|
|Name of the Entrance||CMAT – MBA|
|Entrance Mode||Offline and Online|
|Entrance Exam Date||CMAT – January 28, 2020|