Kodaikanal Christian College (KCC) is a renowned private autonomous institution affiliated to Madurai Kamaraj University. KCC was established in the year 1994 by the House of Abrahams Charitable Trust.
Presently KCC is offering UG (Under Graduate), PG (Post Graduate), and certificate courses to applicants in various disciplines. Admissions are open for both Indian and International students in UG, PG and Certificate courses. Candidates willing to take admissions in KCC must note the following points:
- Candidates have to download the application form from official website.
- Candidates are required to send the filled application form by post along with a copy of essential documents to the college admission office.
- For UG courses eligibility criteria is 10+2 or equivalent with 60% marks
- For admission to PG courses, the general eligibility criteria is Bachelor’s or equivalent in the relevant domain
- Candidates are required to obtain a Medium of Instruction as English certificate from School
- If Failing in obtaining certificate, candidates are required to appear for English Proficiency Test
- Candidates also need to appear for Psychometric test and personal interview under screening proess for admission.
Check Out KCC Courses and Fees
Kodaikanal Christian College 2021 Admission Highlights
|Name of the College||Kodaikanal Christian College|
|University Affiliation||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Type of College||Autonomous|
|Admission Criteria||Merit cum Selection test|
|Last date for Application||July 30, 2021|