Reena Mehta College of Arts, Commerce, Science and Management Studies, Mumbai was established in 2003 by Jeevan Jyot Educational Charitable Trust. The college is accredited with Grade B by NAAC. It is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and offers 7 UG Degrees in over 20+ specialization subjects along with a PG degree in M.Com. with 3 specializations. Apart from degree courses, the institute also offers Diploma Courses in 9 specializations and PG Diploma Course in 1 specialization.
Admissions conducted for UG, PG, Diploma and PG Diploma courses are done strictly on the basis of merit/marks. The seats are reserved for SC, ST, OBC and physically handicapped candidates in all the courses as directed by the University of Mumbai. Candidates can apply to the institute by filling the application form either online. The facilities provided by the college include a playground, gymnasium, cafeteria, etc.
Reena Mehta College Highlights
|Established | Institution Type||2003 | Government|
|Affiliation||University of Mumbai, NCVTE - Govt. of India|
|Accreditation||NAAC - B Grade|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma & PG Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Facilities Available||Playground, Cafeteria, Gymnasium, Health Centre, Wheelchair Accessible Campus|
Reena Mehta College Courses
The institute offers the following UG, PG, Diploma & PG Diploma Courses under various specializations:
|B.A||Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, History, Religious Studies, English and French||10+2 with a minimum of 45% (40% for reserved category candidates)|
|BBI||Banking and Insurance|
|BAF||Accounting and Finance||10+2 with a minimum of 50% (45% for reserved category candidates)|
|BMS||Management and Studies||10+2 with a minimum of 45% (40% for reserved category candidates)|
|M.Com||Accountancy, Business Management, E-Commerce||B.Com from any recognized university|
|Diploma||Hotel Management & Catering Science, Hotel Operation & Management, Bakery & Confectionery, Hotel Management & Catering Service, Fashion Technology, Fashion Design, Computer & Fashion Technology, Interior Designing, Exterior Designing, Interior Decoration & Designing||10+2 from a recognized university|
|PG Diploma||Hotel Management & Catering Service||Graduation in the relevant discipline|
Reena Mehta College Admissions
Admissions at Reena Mehta College, Mumbai are purely based on merit, as obtained by the student in the last qualifying exam. Students are required to obtain a minimum of 45% in General Category and 40% in SC/ST category in the qualifying exam to become eligible for admission.
How to apply?
- The admission process for the courses can be done online only. Candidates can apply on the website and fill up the application form.
- In the online application, candidates have to fill in their complete information correctly and submit it before the said deadline.
- Payment can be done through net banking.
- For applying to more than one course, candidates have to fill a separate application form.
Read more: Reena Mehta College Admission
Reena Mehta College Placement
RMC students has a training and placement cell that has placed students in internships and full-time jobs from time to time in reputed organizations. This year has been a booming period for RMC in terms of tie-ups with the industry and various Corporates. Some of the potential employers are Aditya Birla Group, Bajaj Finserv, HDFC Bank, Big Bazaar, J Group Robotics, Motilal Oswal Ltd., and many more.
Total Students Placed
|Company Name||No. of Students (Internship & Placement)|
|Motilal Oswal Pvt. Ltd.||09|
|HDB Financial Ltd.||12|
Reena Mehta College Facilities
- The college has its own Auditorium/Seminar hall with infrastructure like Stage, chairs and Tables, Amplifier, Podium, lights and fans with proper ventilation.
- Playground: The College has a big playground of its own with facilities for playing Cricket, Football, Basketball, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, BadMinton, etc.
- Gymnasium: The College has a well-equipped Gymkhana in which Carom, TableTennis, Chess are made available for the students. It has a Gymnasium for Physical Exercise for the students and the staff.
- Cafeteria: The College has a Cafeteria for the students and the staff. It remains open from 7.30 am to 5.00 pm on all working days. It provides tea, coffee, cold drinks, snacks, lunch, etc. at a reasonable rate and of excellent quality.
- Health Centre: The College is equipped with a first aid box containing Medicines and a Doctor is also available on-call basis and other necessary materials to meet the requirement of the students and the staff in case of an emergency. The faculty members have been trained to deal with emergency cases at the college level whenever is necessary.
- RO Drinking water on every floor.
- Xerox and stationery shops are also available on college premises for students and staff.
- Facilities like Lift, Ramp, washroom, for differently-abled personnel.
Reena Mehta College FAQs
Ques. Does Reema Mehta College offer a BMM course?
Ques. Does Reema Mehta College have a reservation quota during admission?
Ques. Does Reema Mehta College provide admission for Foreign students?
Ques. How can one apply for admission at Reema Mehta College?
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of admission at Reema Mehta College?
- Mark sheet - X and XII
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Leaving /Migration Certificate