Acropolis Faculty of Management and Research, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, aims to bestow its students with first-rate knowledge, commendable skills and also nurtures positive attitude in them, which is very much in necessity in today’s world. It also intends to make a student’s journey in the B-school a thoroughly enjoyable and an enriching experience, by laying extra importance on quality education, and overall personality development. The Institute earnestly works hard on putting together its best resources so as to give the future pillars of the country, the best of education and virtues.
Facts and Figures of Acropolis Faculty of Management and Research, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Chair person of the University
Mr. Ashish Sojatia
Institutes Under Acropolis Group
How to Reach?
From the Indore Bypass Road, Maglia Square
Why to Join Acropolis Faculty of Management and Research, Indore, Madhya Pradesh?
- It has excellent resources such as audio-visual classrooms, computer laboratories with the latest technology in the systems, hostel facility within the city with compulsory bus facility available, well equipped laboratories, hygienic and healthy canteen and lunch facilities, proper Wi-Fi zone and an E-library among the other facilities available.
- Scholarships to the Brilliant performers in order to motivate them to perform better.
- Guest lectures, seminars and conferences from eminent personalities.
- Periodical Industrial visits to enhance the practical knowledge of the students, and also enable hands on.
Placement and Research opportunities
- Plenty of placement opportunities from various well-known companies, made available for the students by the Career Development Cell (CDC), which ensures that the students get the best training from competent, qualified and dedicated faculty. The CDC does this by providing Summer Training and Personal Training programs, seminars from renowned personalities etc.
- Encourages research among students through research labs, workshops etc., so as to encourage, inculcate and value the research ideology and culture in the country.