Assam Institute of Management is located in Guwahati, Assam and was established in the year 1988. Assam Institute of Management offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management at the PG level in 4 specializations.
- Candidates can apply in the offline mode, by downloading the application form from the official website of the college.
- Candidates applying for PGDM must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks, to be considered as eligible.
- PGDM seats will be allotted on the basis of performance in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the GD and PI rounds based on their scores in CAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA / MAT examinations.
- GD and PI rounds will be conducted by the college for the shortlisted candidates.
Read about Assam Institute Of Management fee structure
Assam Institute Of Management Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of Institute||Assam Institute of Management|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Graduation|
|Basic Admission Criteria||CAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA/MAT|
|Max CTC||INR 6.5 LPA|
|Min. CTC||INR 2.75 LPA|