Dewan Institute of Management Studies (DIMS) is situated in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. It runs under the Dewan V.S Group of Institutions. The institute offers BBA, BCA, MBA and MCA through the Department of Management and Department of Computer Application.
Get Detailed DIMS Application Process
Dewan Institute of Management Studies Highlights
Books- over 18,200
How to Reach
8.5 km from Meerut Airport
27.6 km from Meerut Bus Stand
15.5 km from Meerut Railway Station
Dewan Institute of Management Studies Courses and Admission
- To apply for the BCA program, the candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent or the candidate should possess a 3-year Diploma from State Board of Technical Education.
- The candidates seeking admission to the BCA program are required to score 45% marks in 12th from a recognized board.
- The candidate is required to hold Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by AIU.
- The selection will be based on the basis of MAT/CAT score, group discussion and personal interview.
- The aspirant must have scored 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and the candidate should have Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or at Graduation level.
For Lateral Entry, the requirements are:
- The candidates should have scored 50% marks in the qualifying paper and must possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications, IT, Computer Science along with Mathematics or
- The candidate should hold BCA degree or B.Sc in IT/Computer Science with minimum required marks.
Note: 5% of relaxation to reserved categories is admissible.
Learn More About DIMS Courses and Fees
No. of Students
Learn More About DIMS Placement.
Why Choose DIMS?
- The Industrial Connect: Utilizing all the benefits of being in the vicinity of the industries, be it towards NCR or Haridwar, the college provides regular industrial interaction of the students with the big names.
- The Alumni Interface: The institute provides a good interface between the students and the Alumni through annual alumni meets and regular sessions and interactions with them to discuss on themes like employability and making them industry-friendly.
- The Pedagogy: The institute believes in providing teachings under a well-planned teaching methodology including case studies, discussions, role plays, presentations and industrial interactions.