Eastern Institute of Management, Kolkata is a B-School managed by group of industry experts-turned academicians, committed to imparting world-class management. Located in the heart of Kolkata, EMI offers 3 years full-time BBA (Bachelors of Business Administration) and 2 years full-time MBA. The Institute is an off-campus of the University of Kalyani, West Bengal. It is centered on imparting cutting-edge knowledge and business practices along with the development of soft skills, so that a league of competent and confident business managers is delivered to the industrial and corporate world.Â
Facts & Figures ofÂ EIM:-
Total number of Companies visited in 2014
Total Faculty Members
20,000 Sq. Ft.
How to Reach
7th Floor, IISCO House,50, Jawaharlal Nehru Road
Kolkata 700 071
Why to join EIM?
- Dual specialization Programme: EIM offers special dual specialization to students, which includes university specialization and a second specialization, for which a certificate cum mark-sheet is provided on its successful completion.
- Strong Placement Team: the placement activities of the institute include pre-placement talks, summer internships and final placements. It has a well established corporate relations team which strives to achieve 100% placement through good industrial relations.
- Industrial Interaction: students are taken on industrial visits and are encouraged to interact with senior professionals to get a practical knowledge of management.
- Participation in Inter-college activities: For a continuous testing of skills and knowledge, the students are involved in various inter-college competitions, management games and other cultural activities.
- Congenial environment: the college is fully air-conditioned and Wi-Fi enabled which provides an amiable atmosphere to the students for a constructive growth.