Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) is one of the pioneering business school established in the year 1954, since then the institute’s brand equity has been nurtured by its alumni making it one of the best management schools in India. The college is located in Delhi. Faculty of Management Studies is affiliated by the University of Delhi. The College aims to produce good business leaders who are fully committed to their work. The college provides the best faculties. The college has collaborated with many of the institutes all around the world. The college offers PG and Doctorate level programmes in different specializations.
Faculty of Management Studies Highlights
University of Delhi
Type of University
Computer Labs, Hostels, Library
- ESADE, Barcelona, Spain
- INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France
- Manchester Business School, England
- Rotterdam School of Management, Netherlands
- University Bielefeld, Germany
- The University of California, Berkeley, USA
- University of California, Fullerton, USA
- Wisconsin University, White Water, USA
Faculty of Management Studies Courses and Eligibility Criteria
FMS PG Programme
- Faculty of Management Studies offers 2-years, full-time MBA, EMBA and EMBA (healthcare administration) programme.
- The students seeking admission in MBA programme should have scored minimum 50% aggregate in their UG course.
- Students seeking admission in EMBA programme must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate in a 3-year undergraduate programme.
FMS Doctorate Programme
- The college provides a 3-year PhD course in management studies.
- Students who have completed their post-graduation with minimum 55% aggregate from a recognized university are eligible for the PhD programme.
Know more about FMS courses & fees
Faculty of Management Studies Admissions
- Faculty of Management Studies offers the offline mode of application.
- The selection of students seeking admission in MBA and PhD programme is based on their score in CAT exam and their performance in GD and interview.
- There is a minimum cut-off for CAT exam which students have to satisfy.
- The selection of students seeking admissions in MBA (Exe.) and MBA- Exe. (HCA) is done through a general ability test, conducted by the institute itself.
Know more about FMS admissions
Faculty of Management Studies Placements
The major aim of Faculty of Management Studies is to provide campus placement to almost all the students. Faculty of Management Studies focuses more on placing all the deserving students in reputed companies. Each year many well-known companies are invited in the college for campus placement procedure. Placements are provided in various specialization like finance, sales, and marketing, human resource, consulting, etc.
Faculty of Management Studies placement highlights
Total Students in the batch
Total placed students
Total Companies visited
Know more about FMS placements
Faculty of Management Studies Scholarships
Faculty of Management Studies scholarships are provided to meritorious students. The scholarships offered to the students include:
- Aditya Birla,
- Central Govt. Scholarship
Faculty of Management Studies Rankings
- FMS Delhi was ranked 4th among "Top 100 Management Schools" of 2016 by Outlook India magazine.
- Ranked 7th in "India's best B-schools 2016" by Business Today.
- FMS was ranked among the top group "Super League 1" in 2016, with an overall percentile of 95% by Business Standard.