Updated On - March 10th 2018
GRG School of Management Studies (GRGSMS) is a part of the GRG Group of Institutions in Coimbatore under the aegis of the GRG Trust. Established in 1993, GRGSMS is one of the very few b-schools dedicated exclusively to women. The vision of GRGSMS is “to be a leader in education, training and consulting in management founded on a strong base of core values, holistic perspective, and recognition of human dignity.”
- Exclusively for Women
- Ranked A+ by Business India
- Ranked among the top 100 b-schools in India
- GRGSMS has been ranked A+ by Business India in November 2013.
- GRGSMS is among the top 100 b-schools in the country as rated by most ranking lists.
- GRGSMS is the recipient of the “Best Innovative B-School in Teaching Methodology Award” presented by DNA & Stars of the Industry Group for two consecutive years, 2012 and 2013.
- GRGSMS is the recipient of the “B-Schools with Excellent Industry Interface Award” presented by ET Now under National Education Leadership Awards for the year 2013.
- GRGSMS won the Silver Medal in the “AIMS We School Innovation Award” contest in 2013.
Students actively participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Innovative programmes such as the Outbound programme, Personality Development programme and Career Skill Development programme are integral to the curriculum.
- Shreyas: Shreyas is the students’ forum that provides a platform for students to develop and demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and creativity.
- Urjith: Urjith is the popular annual inter b-school event aimed at fostering a sense of camaraderie among students from different b-schools in and around Coimbatore.
- Entrepreneurship Cell – “Naveerti”: Being one of the very few b-schools dedicated exclusively to the development of women managers, business leaders, and entrepreneurs, GRGSMS has taken the special interest in nurturing future women entrepreneurs. An E-Cell (Entrepreneurship Cell) named NAVEERTI – Passion to innovate - in partnership with NEN has been established in November 2010