Gnanam School of Business is a private B-school located in Thanjavur. It was established on August 27, 2007. It is affiliated to Anna University. Gnanam School of Business offers a two-year full-time MBA program with dual specialization in Marketing, HR, Finance, System, and Operations.
- Candidates who have scored at least 50% marks in any UG degree are eligible to apply.
- The selection in all the MBA courses will be done on the basis of national level entrance test – CAT, MAT, TANCET, XAT or CMAT.
- For candidates from other states, minimum eligibility criteria is 50% marks in SSLC and HSC.
- The candidates in the final year of the UG program can also apply for admission.
- The application form can be downloaded online as well as offline.
|Name of the Institute||Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of the Entrance||MAT, CAT, TANCET, XAT, CMAT|
|Counselling||Yes (National Level)|
Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur Admission Date
University date (Tentative)
|Course Name||Registration Start Date|
|MBA||November 01, 2019|
|Start of application form submission||August 08, 2019|
|End of application form submission||September 19, 2019|
|Admit card availability ||October 24 – November 25, 2019|
|Exam date||November 25, 2019|
|Result date||Second week of January 2019|
Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur MBA Admission 2019
Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur offers a two-year full-time MBA in dual specialization. Those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination under 10+2+3 pattern or 10+3 pattern with minimum 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply.
The admission is granted on the basis of a valid score in MAT, CAT, TANCET, XAT or CMAT.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MBA||Marketing||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with 50% marks.||CMAT/ XAT / CAT / MAT / TANCET or equivalent|
- The total number of available seats are 120.
- For candidates from other states, minimum eligibility criteria is 50% marks in 10th, 12th or UG (if applicable).
- For reserved categories, minimum required marks are 45%.
- Scholarships are provided to the selected meritorious candidates based on their UG percentage and high CAT scores.
Group Discussion & Personal Interview: Final admission is offered to those candidates who have attended and qualified the GD and Personal Interview rounds conducted by the college.
The admission letter will be given on payment of INR 25000 as part of the course fee through Demand Draft in favor of Gnanam School of Business, Sengipatti, Thanjavur or by Cash at the administrative office of the campus. GD and PI process can also be conducted through Telephonic Interview/ Video Conferencing with prior intimation.
Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur MBA Application Process 2019
The application form can be filled by following the below-mentioned steps:
Filling the Application Form: The Application forms are available at the Administrative Office of the college or can be downloaded from the official website on payment of INR 750 as application fee.
How to send the application form: Send the scanned copies of filled application form and all certificates through email to email@example.com or by post/courier.
Note: Application fee of INR 750 can be paid through DD drawn in favor of Gnanam School of Business, Sengipatti, Thanjavur,
Certificates to be Submitted along with the Application Form:
- 3 passport size photographs
- Photocopies of Transfer Certificate
- SSLC and HSC mark statement
- Semester Mark Statements of UG Degree (up to last semester for candidates in the final semester)
- Migration Certificate if any
- Conduct/ Character Certificate,
Note: These documents are required to be submitted to the Admissions/Course counsellor at the Administrative Office, Gnanam School of Business, Sengipatti, Thanjavur.
Scholarship: Scholarships are available to the selected meritorious candidates based on their UG percentage and high CAT score.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College