Gnanam School of Business is a private B-school located in Thanjavur. It was established on August 27, 2007. It is affiliated to Anna University. Gnanam School of Business offers a two-year full-time MBA program with dual specialization in Marketing, HR, Finance, System, and Operations.
- Candidates who have scored at least 50% marks in any UG degree are eligible to apply.
- The selection in all the MBA courses will be done on the basis of national level entrance test – CAT, MAT, TANCET, XAT or CMAT.
- For candidates from other states, minimum eligibility criteria is 50% marks in SSLC and HSC.
- The candidates in the final year of the UG program can also apply for admission.
- The application form can be downloaded online as well as offline.
|Name of the Institute||Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of the Entrance||MAT, CAT, TANCET, XAT, CMAT|
|Counselling||Yes (National Level)|