Guru Nanak Institute of Management (GNIM) is situated in Delhi NCR, running under Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee. The Institute equips students with management skills by offering PGDM, MCA and B.Com (H). The institute admits students through CET conducted by GGSIPU.
Check Cut-off IPU-CET
Check GNIM Admission Process
Guru Nanak Institute of Management Highlights
Books- Over 19,274
How to Reach
3 km From Punjabi Bagh Metro Station
1.5 km From Punjabi Bagh Bus Stand
13.7 km From Delhi Airport
Guru Nanak Institute of Management Courses and Admission
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
The institute offers a two-year program to the students through the following criteria:
- The applicant should be a graduate in any stream and should have scored minimum 50% marks.
- The candidate must have scored 450 or more marks in national level entrance examination- CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT.
- The candidate has to clear group discussion and personal interview.
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
To get admission in the MCA program, the aspirant must have scored 50% marks in Graduation and clearing Common Entrance Examination (CET) is mandatory.
Bachelor of Commerce- B.Com (H)
The admission to B.Com (H) will be made on the 50% marks scored in the Graduation and the candidate must have cleared CET conducted by GGSIPU.
Note: 50% of seats are reserved for the Sikh minority.
Learn More About GNIM Courses and Fee Structure
Guru Nanak Institute of Management Infrastructure
- The entire building of institute is fully-air-conditioned and consists of 25 high-tech classrooms, well-equipped and well-furnished library and labs.
- The library has a huge collection of books which caters to the needs of both Management and IT students.
- The library has various resources related to AIMA which gives an insight of the corporate world to the students.
- The institute has a tie-up with the hospital to facilitate emergency facility.
- The institute has a bank facility for its students and staff.
Guru Nanak Institute of Management Scholarship
The institute awards scholarship to the deserving students on the basis of marks:
GNIM Scholarship PGDM
Marks Scored in Graduation
76% and above
Scholarship for the Reserved Categories
- The Government of NCT of Delhi awards INR 11520 to Day scholar and 22,320 to Hosteller if they have scored 60% or above in last qualifying examination in PGDM and MCA program.
- B.Com (H) students must have scored 60% or above to avail the scholarship by the Government of NCT of Delhi: Day Scholar-5,040 and Hosteller-9,848.
- The Government of India offers the scholarship to the minority students up to INR 25,000 applicable to each program.
The institute is ranked 19th CSR-GHRDC and 6th in Delhi.
Why Join Guru Nanak Institute of Management?
- The institute uses the practical approach to train its students to instill academic and professional aspects.
- The students at GNIM are required to do the two-month internship with an organization.
- GNIM is a member of Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA) which hosts workshops to guide students.
- GNIM has signed a MoU for Live corporate projects. It helps in giving global exposure to the students.
- The institute has signed Mou with NSE for NCCMPE course jointly launched by the National Stock Exchange of India and Guru Nanak Institute to impart stock exchange related skills and awareness.