GITAM Hyderabad Business School (GITAM HBS), a constituent of GITAM (Deemed to be University), Hyderabad, is an institution of quality management education, research, executive training, and consultancy. It offers management degree programs of UG, PG and Doctoral Level. The placements are available for MBA courses and the highest package bagged by GITAM students was INR 21.5 LPA while the average package rose up to INR 7.25 LPA. GITAM has three campuses – Vizag (40 years of Social Contribution), Hyderabad (Established 2009), Bangalore (rising star). Each campus houses different schools like the School of Humanities, School of Technology, School of Natural Sciences, School of Pharmacy to state a few.
GAT 2021 Exam Dates
|MBA GAT Exam Round 1||April 24, 2021|
|MBA GAT Exam Round 2||May 8, 2021|
|Last Date to register for Round 2||May 6, 2021|
|GAT Online Test for BBA/ B.Com||May 22, 2021 - May 26, 2021|
GITAM HBS Highlights
|Accredited by||NAAC with ‘A+’ Grade | NBA | SAQS | AMDISA | AACSB|
|Courses||UG, PG and PhD|
|Entrance Exam||National: CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Partner Universities||Sanford School of Medicine, Lancaster University, Central Michigan University, University of Windsor, University of Colorado|
GITAM HBS Courses
GITAM HBS offers Trimester based two-year full-time MBA program, Executive MBA and PhD in management as well as the undergraduate programs: BBA, BBA (Financial Markets) in collaboration with NSE Academy, BBA (Management Accounting) with CIMA, BBA (Business Analytics) and BCom (Hons.) with ACCA.
|BBA||50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or Intermediate from a recognized board.|
|BBA (Financial Markets) with NSE|
|BBA (Logistics) with LSC|
|BBA (Management Accounting) with CIMA, UK|
|BBA (Business Process Services/Management) with TCS|
|BBA Business Analytics||Passed 12th with Mathematics/Statistics or Intermediate with 50% marks from any recognized university|
|BMS (Air Cargo)|
|B.Com (Hons.) with ACCA||50% aggregate marks in 10+2.|
|MBA (General, Business Analytics, Executive MBA)||Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks|
|PhD||Postgraduate Degree from recognized University.|
The following fee structure includes books, study material, formal attire and other common facilities. The first installment of the fee is due to be paid at the time of the issue of the allotment letter.
Total Fees for MBA: INR 7,92,000
Read More GITAM HBS Courses and Fees
GITAM HBS Admissions
The online application can be accessed through Click here
- Admission is through GAT-2021. Candidates with valid MAT, GMAT, CAT, XAT, ATMA, or NMAT scores exempted from GAT 2021
- A common aptitude test by GITAM, GITAM Admissions Test (GAT) 2021 is mandatory
- Foreign students and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the GMAT at a test centre outside India
- Candidates who meet eligibility criteria through other Management Entrance exams can directly appear for the PI. However, they can appear for GAT too to avail the benefits of the scholarship.
Note: GITAM HBS uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admission and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Hyderabad Business School academic program.
Phase 1: Candidates who have appeared for GAT or furnished valid CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/NMAT/ATMA score and have applied to GITAM HBS will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, GAT/CAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT/NMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience.
Phase 2: Only short-listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process. Group discussion, personal interview besides other qualitative parameters will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
Read More GITAM HBS Admissions
GITAM HBS Placements
The placement cell at GITAM HBS focuses on identifying students’ potential and help them reach the right place that aligns with their career goals. GITAM has a committed training and placement cell with its fundamental spotlight on preparing students for situations and welcoming top Multinational Companies (MNCs) and Corporates to the grounds. GITAM has more than 30,000+ graduated classes working across the globe who are noticeable in setting up college standing across corporates.
The below graph represents the split-up of placement percentage in different sectors
Note: Placement Cell provides final placement assistance only for students pursuing MBA (Dual Specialization)
- Highest Package offered: 21.5 LPA
- Placement Record - 100%
Top recruiters of GITAM are Tata Consultation Services (TCS), Virtusa, Tech Mahindra, and Accenture, etc.
Read More GITAM HBS Placements
GITAM HBS Scholarship
The institute offers following Scholarship Scheme for BBA and MBA Programs for the admitted batch of 2020-21:
|BBA||GAT Score Scholarship||UGAT Score Scholarship|
>=160 & <180: 75%
>=150 & <160: 50%
>=130& <150: 25%
>=100 & <110: 75%
>=95 & <100: 50%
>=90& <95: 25%
|MBA||GAT Score Scholarship||CAT / XAT / GMAT Percentile||MAT / NMAT / CMAT Percentile||AP / TS ICET Ranks|
>=160 & <180: 75%
>=150 & <160: 50%
>=130& <150: 25%
>=75 & <=84: 75%
>=65 & <=74: 50%
>=55 & <=64: 25%
>=95 & <=97: 75%
>=90 & <=94: 50%
>=85 & <=89: 25%
>=26 & <=75: 75%
>=76 & <=150: 50%
>=151 & <=500: 25%
GITAM HBS Facilities
Following are the facilities offered by the University to the students:
- Library: The Library and Information Center productively consider the necessities of the personnel, students, and exploration researchers. It gives admittance to online public and global diaries, magazines, reports, and activities. The Center buys into an enormous number of journals through Springer connect (Business and Economics Journals), EBSCO, Capitaline (Capital Market), Emerald Management Xtra 150, Proquest, Free Access Journals, Ebrary (5 million + Titles).
- Hostels: The residential facility is set in the campus's tranquil environment and is highly conducive to academic work. The rooms in the hostels, 1000-capacity each for boys and girls, are fully furnished with all modern amenities with 24 Hr Power and Water supply, a modern gym and sports facilities along with the essential luxuries like water purifiers, bare room, entertainment room, wreck, TV, clothing administrations, security and reconnaissance framework, and so forth.
- Laboratories: It provides excellent opportunities to the faculty and students for conducting innovative research in multiple disciplines. It has the most modern computer labs equipped with high-end software systems. It serves with 5 Gbps of internet speed to students.
- Computer/ IT Facility: The Institute has a computer lab with 204 desktops and an internet facility exclusively for Management students. The institute has a computer lab consisting of 120 computers and an English language learning lab with an internet facility on all computers.
GITAM HSB FAQs
Ques. Is It true that cut-offs were high for the MBA Program at GITAM?
Ques. How are the faculty at GIM?
Ques. How GIM BBA or MBA (integrated) are different from other BBMs, BBAs or B.Com?
Ques. Does GIM have a separate admission process for students from abroad?