ITM Quick Update
May 29: MAHCET 2020 Results are out now. Check Here
ITM Business School is ranked among India’s elite business schools and 2nd in Mumbai by All India - Times B School Survey. The B-School ranked 55th by Business world B-School survey. ITM B-School offers a postgraduate diploma course in Management.
Institute for Technology and Management B-School (ITM) has 4 campuses which are as follows:
- Institute for Technology and Management-SIA Business School Mumbai (Dombivli) – Read more
- Institute for Technology and Management (Chennai) – Read more
- Institute for Technology and Management (Warangal) – Read more
ITM Business School Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1991 | Private|
|Recognized by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Accredited by||NAAC, NBA, AIU|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ NMAT
|Courses Offered||PGDM & MBA|
|No. of Courses||6 courses across 2 streams|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 1,500|
|Top Recruiters||Deloitte, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Paytm, Swiggy, Tata AIG, Axis Bank, Asian Paints|
- 650+ recruiters.
- Overseas placement opportunities.
- 15,000 students currently enrolled in our campuses across India.
- 300+ hours of life skills and professional development incorporated in the curriculum.
- Re-designed NGO Project to inculcate Corporate Social Responsibility among the students.
- 5 Month Intensive Internship Programme with focussed “On the job” Training.
- Live project mentored by a team of Industry Experts and Core Faculties.
- 11 industry-ready innovative specializations including FinTech, Digital Marketing and Transformations, and Business Analytics to match the changing industry requirements.
ITM Business School Rankings
- ITM Kharghar got a 2 Palm ranking in a global B-School Survey.
- The Business Standard B School Survey of 2019 has rated A1.
- 20th ranked at Times B-School survey Maharashtra 2019.
- 32nd Ranked by Business world B-School survey private 2019.
- 34th Ranked by Careers 360 B-School ranking survey 2019.
- 41st among top 100 Business-Schools - Times B School Survey 2019.
- 5th in Maharashtra by All India - Times B School Survey 2018.
- 8th among TOP 75 in the west zone - Times B School Survey 2018.
- 15th among top 100 Business-Schools - Times B School Survey 2018.
- 14th in the Top B-Schools of Super Excellence-GHRDC-CSR B-School Survey in - 2017.
- 37th in Top Private Business Schools in India-BW Business World B-School Survey - 2017.
- 49th in India’s Best B-school,17th in West zone,9th in Mumbai - Business Today 2017.
- Ranked 39th among top 100 Private Business School - Education world 2017.
- ITM Business School has been awarded 3 Palms of Excellence - To 200 - Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones Ranked N’ 16 in Information Systems Management, Central Asia - Edu universal Best Masters and MBAs Ranking 2017.
ITM Business School Courses
The B-School offers PGDM course in various disciplines. Listed below are the details for same:
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specialization: Business Analytics, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance, International Business, Marketing and Retail Management, Financial Markets, Digital Marketing and Transformations.
- Eligibility: Graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and obtained a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ NMAT by GMAC and any other state-level entrance test followed by MP and PI.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fees: INR 4,95,000
Check:ITM B-School Navi Mumbai Courses and Fees
ITM Business School Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and choose your course.
Step 2: Fill the application form and submit the application fee of INR 1,500 via online mode.
Step 3: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
Shortlisting for MPPI and final selection for admission to the above programs is based on your overall academic performance & followed by scheduled Micro Presentation & Personal Interview. Shortlisted Candidates will be called to attend the MPPI Process selection rounds; Call-letter for the Selection Process is sent through email. The selection criteria for final admission is based on following multiple factors:
- Past academic performance.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
- MPPI performance.
- WAT - Written assessment test
- Work experience (if any) after completion of your graduation.
- Extracurricular activities, other interests, and accomplishments.
Check:ITM B-School Navi Mumbai Admission
ITM Business School Placement
The Career Guidance and Placement Team (CGPT) consisting of the Director, Placement Officers and student members are responsible for managing the complete placement process in Campus. The cell conducts various training programs such as industry interface, internship program, group discussion, mock interviews, pre-placement talk, etc. Some of the recruiters of the institute are J P Morgan, Hindustan Unilever, LG Electronics, TNS Global, Amazon, L&T Finance, Deloitte, Byju’s, Lodha, HDFC Ltd., GIC Housing Finance, etc. Following is the highest and average package offered:
Highest Package (INR)
Average Package (INR)
ITM BS - Kharghar - Marketing
IT & Analytics
Supply Chain & Operation Management
Check:ITM B-School Navi Mumbai Placement
ITM Business School Scholarship
- ITM Business School offers a wide range of scholarships, to the majority of those who scored more than 50% marks in Graduation and have appeared for any management entrance exam (CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, All state CET, GMAT, NMAT by GMAC). Scholarships are funded by ITM Trust. Candidates can apply for the Scholarship in the month of October, following which they would be called for a final Admission Process in the middle of January. The list of meritorious students who are found eligible for the scholarships will be announced at the end of the process.
- Awards: Multiple awards of varying amounts with a 100%, 50% 25% & 10% waiver on Tuition Fees Only.
- Where to Apply: Students have to apply to ITM through the official link at “forms.itm.edu” or www.itm.edu
ITM Business School Faculty
The institute has a well qualified and experienced faculty. Listed below are the details for same:
Prof. Sanjay Gupta
- Qualification: M.Sc, MBA, PGDM, M.Phil
- Designation: HOD-Finance
- Specialization: Finance
Prof. Shweta Kishore
- Qualification: B.E, MBA, NET qualified
- Designation: Assistant Professor and Area Coordinator
- Specialization: Operations and Supply Chain Management
Prof. Seemita Bose
- Qualification: Ph.D., M.Phil, MA
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Specialization: Fintech
Dr. Snigdha Rani Mishra
- Qualification: MA, M.Phil, Ph.D., LL.B
- Designation: HOD-HR
- Specialization: Human Resource Management
Dr. Sankalp Srivastava
- Qualification: D.Phil, MIMA
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Specialization: International Business
Check: ITM B-School Navi Mumbai Faculty
About ITM Business School
ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai was established in 1991 as a part of ITM Group of Institutions. ITM is one of the best colleges in Navi Mumbai. ITM Institute of Financial Markets (ITM-IFM) falls under ITM Business school which offers PGDM in Financial Market.
ITM Navi Mumbai has been recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and National Board of Accreditation. ITM Navi Mumbai has been accredited by NAAC.
ITM Business School FAQs
Ques. Does the institute provide hostel facility?
Ans. Yes, the institute provides its own hostel facility. ITM has a dedicated hostel 500 meters away from campus. It has a hostel total capacity for accommodating 324 students. The hostel is well equipped with gymnasium, sports, mess, bus service, medical facility with 24/7 CCTV Surveillance. For more information, click here
Ques. Can I obtain the application form via offline mode?
Ans. No, the institute does not provide application form via offline mode. The application form can only be obtained through online mode.
Ques. What is the difference between PGDM and MBA?
Ans. There is not much difference in both the courses. Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). Following are the points:
- Difference between course fee
- MBA is a PG degree while PGDM is a diploma
- Duration for both is the same.