Updated On - August 14th 2018
Institute of Advanced Management and Research, popularly known as IAMR, is considered one of the best B-School/ Management Institute in Delhi NCR region for its PGDM & MBA courses. The institution was established in the year 2006 with a vision to serve the mankind and improve the quality of life of the people by creating successful achievers, winners, leaders, and professionals in the field of management.
- It is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (U. P. T. U.)
- Its courses are approved by AICTE, Ministry of H. R. D., Govt. of India
- The institute has a TCS Certified Computer Lab
- The Institute has state of the art Infrastructure and uses modern pedagogy so as to ensure learning beyond classrooms
- IAMR provides its students with an option for in-house SAP training. Today SAP is used by over 75000 companies worldwide which include some of the Fortune 500 companies
IAMR lays emphasis on research activities and encourages students as well as faculty to take part in research projects. Some of the recent research projects are:
- Acquisition Policy for a multi-item multi-supplier system with inventory capacity constraint
- Impact of Information Technology to improve the profitability of small and medium enterprises (SME’s)
- Mathematical Queuing Analysis of Discarding Policies for Congestion Control in High-Speed Networks
It celebrates events like World Earth Day and Environment Day. The students organize blood donation camps also as a part of their social activity.
DREAMZ: A two day cultural & management festival is organized with full zeal & enthusiasm to mark the celebrations and to provide students an opportunity to utilize their skills and to explore their talent.
The institute has a well-stocked library for its students.
- The online web journal facility through DelNet is also provided to the students so that they can have access to abstracts and full-text versions of the major/ important national and international journals available in the field of management
- Students get online access to e-resource of the Digital Library, J-Gate (Management), Gale Cengage Business & Company Resources Centre
- The library uses OPAC through which it offers computerized catalog search services and it has dedicated computer systems for accessing online resources
- The institute has separate hostels for boys and girls.
- The hostels have round the clock water facility and dining.
- Facilities like internet browsing, inbuilt canteen, laundry, library and reading room, Xerox center etc. are made available to the students staying in the hostel for their convenience
- The computer center which is equipped with state-of-the-art hardware and software covers an area of 650 sq. m. and is centrally air- conditioned.
- The centre is accessible round the clock and it has more than 220 internationally branded (H. P.) Dual Core 2.0 and Core i3 with 2 GB Ram and 350 GB Hard Disk personal computers.
- There is 5 Mbps radio link which provides 24 hour internet connectivity
Institute of Advanced Management and Research provides scholarships to meritorious and the needy students. The scholarships available for the students are:
- Scholarships for the girl child
- Scholarships for EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
- Scholarships for meritorious students
Achievement and Ranking
- Ranked 42nd by Business World 2012
- Ranked 15th among top Business school in the Northern India by Outlook, 2011
- Ranked as one of the leading B Schools in India by The Week, B School Survey, 2011
- Ranked among the top 50 business schools of the country by Careers 360, 2011
- Ranked A+++ among top B Schools in India by Business India
- Ranked A ++ by Go- Better B School Survey, 2012