Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) was established in 1964. At present, the institute is affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad. It offers various 2-year PG courses in different fields of management along with a part-time M.B.A. - P.E. (Evening) and a doctoral degree course in Social Sciences. The courses offered are recognized by AICTE and also recognized as equivalent to MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
IPE Admission to any of the PGDM or MBA course is based on the scores of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA scores. Aspirants will also be evaluated based on their performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. Selection to the Ph.D. program depends upon the qualification of UGC-NET or JRF/ Lectureship/ an M.Phil. degree.
Latest: Institute of Public Enterprise, Osmania University Campus,
inviting applications from eligible working executives for admission into the MBA (Part-Time) Evening:
Three years duration for the academic year 2019-20. The admission for MBA (Part-Time) Evening course will be based on TSICET 2019. A separate entrance test will be conducted on September 20 for the candidates who have not qualified / not appeared TSICET 2019.For more details visit
For any queries: Contact Dr. K.V. Ramesh: 98491 27371 (OR) Mr. RVL Narayana: 9399921265.
Institute of Public Enterprise Highlights
Institute of Public Enterprise PGDM Program
IPE is conducting the Group Discussions and Personal Interviews (GD / PI) for the following PGDM Programs:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management - General
- PGDM - Banking, Insurance, and Financial Services
- PGDM - Retail Marketing
- PGDM - International Business
- PGDM - Human Resource Management
- Executive PGDM
Students with CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT, scores can visit www.ipeindia.org for online application. Candidates with above scorecard can also walk in for the interviews.
Check IPE Courses & Fees
Institute of Public Enterprise Scholarship
IPE offers many different types of financial aid and scholarships to deserving candidates such as:
- Candidates applying for PG Diploma course on the basis of entrance exams are awarded meritorious scholarships on the basis of the percentile achieved, ranging from INR 60, 000 to INR 1 lacs annually.
- A scholarship of INR 60, 000 is awarded to top-ranked from SC/ ST/ Muslim minority in Admission Test results.
- In addition to these, the unemployed research scholars are granted with INR 16,000 on a monthly basis.
- The employed research scholars are provided with salary protection equivalent to the amount drawn to IPE along with contingency allowance of INR 10, 000 per annum.
- The research scholars are endowed with a stipend of INR 27, 000 in the first year and INR 30, 000 in the succeeding 2nd year.
- Moreover, the candidates also get an HRA of 30% of the fellowship amount.
Also, Check IPE Scholarships