IZEE Global B-School, Bangalore is backed by one of India’s leading recruitment companies, IZeeManpower. It is ranked 11th Best B-School in South India and 34th Best B-School in India by Silicon India 2016. The institute offers an undergraduate and postgraduate program in the field of Management. IZee has collaborated with leading institutions as academic partners for delivering quality education at some of India’s highly reputed institutions like Vogue – DKBS, SEA College of Management & IZee Business School.
IZEE has started the application process for MBA Admission 2021. Eligible candidates can visit the official website to apply for the same till April 30, 2021.
IZEE Business School Admission Dates 2021
|Last Date to Apply/Register||April 30, 2021|
|Last Date of Application||April 15, 2021|
|Result Announcement||April 25, 2021|
- 5 International Certificates
- TCS Remote Internship Program
- Business Analytics Certification from University of Texas, Arlington
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business (ESB) Certification from UK
- Microsoft Associate Program
- Tech Certification from Internationally recognized institutions
- 2 International Study Tours
- International Orientation Program | Sri Lanka or Thailand
- International Exchange Program | Malaysia or Singapore
- 10+ Value Added Training Programs
- Internships with leading MNCs
- Corporate Mentorship Program with Industry Leaders
- Supported by in-house recruitment company – IZee Manpower
IZEE Business School Highlights
|Established | Institution type||2009 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Bangalore University|
|Recognized by||Government of Karnataka|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Top Recruiters||Accenture, IBM, Infosys, Dell, Mphasis, Amazon, JP Morgan, Convergys, Cognizant, Bijus, 24 7 Customer, First Source, HP,HSBC, Myntra, Flipkart|
|Address||IZee Business School #39 Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road, (Opp D-Mart) Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100|
IZEE Business School Courses
IZEE Business School offers UG and PG programs in the discipline of Management. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|BBA||Aviation||10+2 with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks|
|MBA + PGPM||-||Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) + Obtained a valid score in CAT/MAT/XAT|
|MBA + PGPM Global||-|
IZEE Business School Admission
Admission at IZEE Business School is done through online mode. Follow the below mentioned steps to apply for the same:
- Visit the official website of the institute and register yourself with an email id and contact number.
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- Pay the application fee via online mode.
- Submit the application along with all the required documents
- The candidates applying for MBA program will be selected on the basis of valid marks obtained in CAT/XAT/MAT or any other entrance examination.
- Students would be shortlisted based on marks scored in the qualifying examination and on the performance of the personal interviews.
IZEE Business School Placement
IZEE Business School is committed to providing the best available talents to the reputed organisations and companies. The institute conducts various training sessions such as mock interviews, group discussions, soft skill workshops and many more. Some of the placement highlights are as follows:
|Highest Salary Package||INR 15 LPA|
|Average Salary Package||INR 6 LPA|
|Minimum Salary Package||INR 4 LPA|
|Top Recruiters||Accenture, IBM, Infosys, Dell, Mphasis, Amazon, JP Morgan, Convergys, Cognizant, Bijus, 24 7 Customer, First Source, HP,HSBC, Myntra, Flipkart, and many more|
IZEE Business School Faculty
IZEE Business School emphasizes on its unique pedagogy and technology-enabled education delivery which is facilitated by its industry aligned faculty members. It has a faculty of highly qualified managers, academicians and administrators. The institute has a total of 6 experienced faculty members.
IZEE Business School FAQs
Ques. Does IZEE Business School provides training programs for their candidates?
Ans. Yes, IZEE Business School provides a 10+ value added training program.
Ques. What is the admission fees structure of IZEE Business school?
Ans. The fees structure of IZEE Business school is listed below:
|Program Name||Fees (INR)|
|MBA + PGPM Global||5.45-6.45L|
|MBA Healthcare Management||5.45-6.45L|
Ques. What is the admission fees at IZEE Business School?
Ans. IZEE Business School admissions can be done through online and offline mode. The application fee for all the programs is INR 650.
Ques. Does IZEE Business school provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes. IZEE Business School offers merit scholarships to the deserving students.