M.P. Birla Institute of Management - [MPBIM] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
M.P. Birla Institute of Management (MPBIM) was established under the aegis of Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan trust and founded by Kulapati Dr. K.M Munshi. It is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. The institute offers MBA degree on the basis of MAT/CAT/CMAT/PGCET score. The institute ranked 21st in Non-IIMs survey All India basis and 9th in South India.
Check PGCET Cut-off
Get Detailed M.P. Birla Institute of Management Application Process
M.P. Birla Institute of Management Highlights
Type of Institute
How to Reach
33.1 km From Bangalore Airport
2.2 km From Bangalore Railway Stand
3 km From Bangalore Bus Stand
M.P. Birla Institute of Management Admission
The institute offers two year MBA program which is AICTE approved and affiliated to Bangalore University. At the end of the first year of the program, the students get the opportunity to work with reputed companies. The various requirements to get admission to the program are:
- The applicant must have scored 50% in Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or (10+2+4) pattern in any discipline from the UGC recognized University.
- The candidate must have scored well in national level entrance test like CAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/PGCET.
- The applicant must possess good communication skills and work experience for more than one year will be preferred.
Read More About M.P. Birla Institute of Management Courses and Fee Structure
M.P. Birla Institute of Management Placement
MPBIM has Placement Cell and provides students career guidance. The experts and dedicated members of the placement cell prepare students by organizing mock interviews, industry seminars etc. The past recruiters are 99acres.com, ABB, Accenture, Britannia, Canara Bank, Asian Paints, Bajaj Allianz, Citi Bank, Infosys, India Mart, Myntra, Naukri.com, TCS etc.
No. of Students Placed
Why Join M.P. Birla Institute of Management?
- Pedagogy: The institute ranked among Top B-Schools in Bangalore. Its curriculum is designed as per the requirements of industries. The institute focuses on holistic development of the students by blending classroom-teaching and practical training.
- Workshops: Business Leadership Forum or BLF invites experts for business talks to make students aware of business practices. The institute organizes seminars and workshops to equip students with the industrial knowledge and various business inputs.
- Faculty: At MPBIM, the eminent faculty grooms students and make them innovative managers of tomorrow. The faculty members comprise of Thought-leaders, Corporate Professionals and former Vice-Chancellors.
- Research facilities: The research center is Bhavan’s Management Research Center (BMRC) which is affiliated to Manipal University. At MPBIM, the students are trained to solve encountered problems on a daily basis.
- Employability Enhancement Programs: MPBIM strives to achieve excellence through the student’s employability. The institute offers employability enhancement programs like English language training, handling telephonic calls, guidance on CV preparation, mock-interviews and workshops to make students market-ready.
- Para-academics: The students are encouraged to take part in sports and go beyond academic learning. Paradigm and Walkathon are the major highlights.