MIT School of Management (MITSOM) was established in 1987. It is located in Pune, Maharashtra. MITSOM comes under the flagship of Maharashtra Academy of Engineering and Educational Research (MAEER). MITSOM has been recognized by UGC and it has been approved by the NBA. MITSOM is affiliated to MIT World Peace University, Pune. It is a private university.
It is the first School in Management and Information Technology Education under the MIT Group. MITSOM is a leading Business school and has been ranked NIRF.
MITSOM aims to raise talented Business professionals, Managers, and Entrepreneurs among whole nations.
MITSOM offers courses like MBA, MCA and Ph.D. programs. Admissions at MITSOM are conducted every year.
University Grant Commission (UGC)
National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
MIT World Peace University, Pune
Type of University
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Eligibility- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Also, the candidate must have a valid score card of CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/MAH-CET and following rounds of GD & PI to get admission.
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
Eligibility- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. The candidate is required to have a valid score in MAH-CET.
- MITSOM also offers Dual degree MBA in Hospitality Management and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Eligibility- A candidate should be a graduate from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
- For PGDBM, any Graduate Degree along with rounds of interview.
- Ph.D. Courses
Eligibility- Candidate must possess PG Degree in Management or MBM/ MIBA/ MMS and minimum 55% marks from any university. Also, the student must have a NET/JRF score card. Then on the basis of scores and rounds of PI Student will be selected.
For more information on MITSOM Courses and Fee Structure, click here.
The placement cell at MITSOM visions its students to become great leaders and managers wherever they go. In order to achieve this vision, students go through rounds of relevant professional skill training to nurture students. Top recruiters include Deloitte, Barclays, Amazon, Infosys, Berger, TATA Technologies, etc.
For the previous batch, the highest package for National Level placement last year was 9 Lakhs per annum and for International Placement was 26 Lakhs per annum. The average package was 5 Lakhs per annum.
PG (Two-year programme) Placement Record
No. of Participating Students
No. of students placed
For more information on MIT School of Management Placements, click here.
- MIT School of Management has been ranked 59th amongst Non-Government Institutes and 77th overall.
- Ranked 7th by Ministry of Science and Technology for Smart India Hackathon in 2017.
- MITSOM has also received “Educational Excellence Award” at Indo- American Education Summit at Mumbai.
- Also awarded as “Institute of the Year”-2016 in MCA course Category given by Higher Education Review Magazine.
Scholarships are offered at MITSOM on merit basis. The counselor of the college can be consulted for the same.