Regional College of Management was established in the year 1982 in Bhubaneshwar. It is a 33-year old institution which offers high quality, practical and career-focused management education to students. The institute is entitled as autonomous by University Grant Commission in the year 2009. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Regional College of Management Facts and Figures
Type of Institute
NBA Accreditation by AICTE
NAAC Accreditation by UGC
Accreditation Council Business School and Programs, USA
European Federation of Management & Development
Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia
Marshall Goldsmith School of Management, Alliant International University, Sandiago, USA
The University of International Business and Economics, Beijing, China
TFH WILDAU, Germany
Clafin Business School, South Carolina, USA
School of Business, North State University, Aberdeen
Regional College of Management Courses
RCM provides various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various fields. Various undergraduate courses provided are as follows:
- Bachelor of Business Administration is a 3-year full-time course. The basic eligibility criteria to be fulfilled is passed 10+2 with 45% in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent. Admission will be on first come first serve basis, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Bachelor in Computer Application is a college degree course in PC applications. The course duration is 3-years. The course provides an entry point to inspiring minds into IT industry. Some of the major employment opportunities provided to students are in fields namely Technical Support Executive, SEO Executive, Junior Software Engineer and Data Manager. Admission will be provided on first come first serve basis on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is a 3-year full-time course where students get suitable employment opportunities in the field of Web Designing and Developing, System Analysis, Technical Consultancies in Government Organizations, Retail and Logistics and many more leading corporate sectors. Eligibility Criteria required is passed 10+2 Science or three-year Diploma in Engineering Examination conducted by State Council of Technical Education and Training, Orissa. Admission is purely on basis of merit and performance in Interview.
Various postgraduate courses offered by the institute are as follows:
- Master in Business Administration is a 2-year full-time degree course. The program builds the entrepreneurial skills of the students and provides them with a complete practical knowledge in multiple disciplines that include Marketing, Finance, Human Resource etc. Eligibility required is 50% aggregate marks in graduation and valid score in OJEE /MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management course helps the students to develop into industry-ready managers. Duration of course is 2-year with eligibility criteria as 3-year Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate marks.
- Master of Finance and Control program is for the aspiring graduates who want to uplift their career in the field of Financial Management. The duration of course is 2-year. Eligibility criteria is 3-year Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with a passing aggregate of 50% marks.
- Master Degree in Tourism Administration is a 2-year program with the basic eligibility criteria of graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Admission to course will be provided on basis of merit and candidates will be judged by their academic records and performance in the interview.