Start your application for Regional College of Management (RCM) Bhubneshwar right now. Admission Link
Regional College of Management (RCM), Bhubaneswar was established in 1982. It is affiliated with Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela. RCM offers courses in BBA, MBA, PGDM, and many more. Admission is done strictly on the basis of merit. RCM has a separate placement cell to manage all the placement-related activities all year round. The average rate of placement is 88% per year. The highest package is recorded at INR 12 LPA and the average package is recorded at INR 3.5 LPA. In the year 2020, a total of 52 recruiters visited for on-campus placement and more than 116 students got placed by some of the reputed companies.
RCM Bhubaneswar Highlights
|Approved By||AICTE, UGC, NBA, NAAC|
|Courses Offered||MBA, PGDM, BBA, BCA|
|Application Mode||Online | Offline|
|Campus Area||10 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Labs, Internet, Cafeteria|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 9090080801|
|Address||Plot No. GD 2/12 & 2/13 Chakadola Vihar, Chandrasekharpur Bhubaneswar-751023|
RCM Awards and Achievements
RCM has significantly contributed to training, research, professional education, publication, and Institutional Social Responsibility (ISR) activities.
- Business India B-School Ratings 2012
- Chronicle B-School Survey 2016: A+ Rating
- Asia’s Best Business School Leadership Award in July, 2010 at Suntec Singapore
- The Week B-School Ranking of RCM 2018
- B-School Ranking List
RCM Bhubaneswar Courses
RCM provides the following courses across the various mentioned domains:
Eligibility: 10+2 in any stream with a minimum of 45%
Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% + OJEE/MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATM
Specialization: Tourism Administration
Eligibility: Graduation in any stream
Eligibility: Graduation in any stream with a minimum of 50% + MAT/C
RCM Bhubaneswar Admissions
Admission is done strictly on the basis of merit and the scorecard for the relevant entrance exams.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply in either online or offline mode.
- Candidates need to attach the required documents with their application form.
- After verification, candidates will be notified of the seat confirmation.
Regional College of Management has a separate placement cell to manage all the placement related activities all year round. The Corporate Relations Cell (CRC) is in charge of conveying the eligibility norms, package offered, and the designation. A pre-placement talk session is arranged where students can register themselves and get an insight into the industrial world.
- The average rate of Placement: 88% in a year
- Total Number of Recruiters: 52
- Total Number of Students Placed in 2020: 116
- Highest Package: INR 12 LPA
- Average Package: INR 3.5 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Just Dial, DigiChamps, Berger Paints, Exide Industries, Tata Motors Finance, Reliance Jio, Genpact, Kotak Life, Induslnd Bank, etc.
Check: RCM Bhubaneswar Placement
Regional College of Management has a wide range of amenities with the latest technology for the development of the students:
- Library: Named ‘Gyan Sagar’, the library at RCM has a collection of over 25,169 books. The resources include books, journals, research papers. The librarian is appointed to assist you with the materials you need.
- IT Laboratories: The computer labs are modernized and equipped with all the latest technologies.
- Hostel: The students are given residential facilities. The hostel has well-furnished rooms with attached lavatories, house-keeping facilities, television, telephone, and multiple added amenities.
- Cafeteria: The food corner has healthy food with a clean dining environment. Proper hygiene is taken care of with regular quality check. Students can avail food 4 times a day at affordable prices.
Check: RCM Bhubaneswar Hostel
RCM Bhubaneswar FAQs
Ques. What is the faculty ratio at Regional College of Management?
Ans. The faculty team has a total of 61 faculty members. The teaching faculty has 16 members with other members as administrators, lab assistants, etc under the non-teaching faculty.
Check: RCM Bhubaneswar Faculty
Ques. How does Regional College of Management ensure a student-friendly campus?
Ans. At RCM, there are multiple official bodies dedicated to solve the relevant issues. The clubs/cells are Anti-Ragging Policy, Sexual Harrassment Policies, Grievance Cell, SIP & Placement Cell and Functional Clubs.
Ques. Does Regional College of Management provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes. Scholarships can be availed by students after consulting the admission team at RCM. Till date, RCM has provided 5,800 scholarships.
Ques. Is there any cutoff at Regional College of Management?
Ans. Candidates seeking admission at RCM have to appear for OJEE. The cutoff for the same is notified beforehand.
Check: RCM Bhubaneswar Cutoff
Ques. Are there any mandatory internship programmes at Regional College of Management?
Ans. Summer internships are mandatory at RCM. The sectors where students are trained are FMCG and Consumer Durables, Banking Insurance and Finance, Manufacturing Industries, Power Sector Industries.