SCMS School of Technology and Management (SSTM), Cochin was established in the year 2003. The Institute is AICTE approved and is affiliated with M.G. University, Kottayam. The courses offered by SSTM are: B.Com, B.Sc. (Botany and Biotechnology), BA (Economics), BCA + MCA (Integrated), M.Sc (Bio Sciences and Biotechnology), MBA, MCA and Ph.D. program in Management.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for B.Com, B.Sc., BA and Integrated courses is 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- However for Integrated course, there is a relaxation of 5% to the physically challenged candidates.
- Applicants to MBA, MCA and M.Sc. course must hold a Bachelor’s degree with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate applying for MBA program must pass CAT, CMAT or KMAT entrance exam with a valid score.
- The applicants to MCA must have Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Engineering and Technology as a Main/ Subsidiary/ Core Subject at their Bachelor’s degree level.
- For SEBC and Physically Handicapped candidates the aggregate marks required to apply for MCA is 45%.
- While for SC/ST candidate, a minimum pass in the degree examination is sufficient to apply for both MBA & MCA.
- Minimum eligibility required for Ph.D is Masters or M.Phil.
|Name of the Institute||SCMS School of Technology and Management [SSTM], Cochin|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based for B.Com, B.Sc., BA, Integrated course (BCA + MCA) and M.Sc. Merit Based and Entrance Based for MBA & MCA.|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of Entrance||
Online (CAT) Online
(CMAT) Offline (KMAT)