SIES School of Business Studies (SIESSBS) is one of the oldest and value-based educational institutes in Mumbai. It is the first B-School to start an MBA program for the pharmaceutical industry. The college offers Postgraduate Diploma and degree courses to students.
SIESSBS will start accepting online application forms from January 15, 2021. The application for all PGDM programs is INR 2,000 and the late fees for the same is INR 2,500.
|Programs||Registration End Date||Registration End Date with Late fees|
|PGDM||February 28, 2021||March 15, 2021|
SIES School of Business Studies Highlights
Here are some crucial facts about the college:
|Selection criteria||Entrance test|
|Accepted test scores||CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, and MH-CET|
|Specialization||Finance, HR, Marketing, Operation Management, GM/Bouquet, Information Technology, International Business, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Management|
|Contact||7045507201 | 9769789201|
Read More: ATMA
SIES School of Business Studies Rankings
- Times of India-Best B-School survey:
- Ranked 2nd among all B-Schools in Mumbai.
- Ranked 5th among all B-Schools in West India.
- Ranked 22nd among all B-Schools in India.
- Ranked 5th among Private Affiliated colleges (All India) by Outlook Best Business Schools Ranking 2020.
- Ranked 7th among all Management Institutes in Mumbai by Business Today-India’s Best B-School Survey 2020.
- Ranked 31st in the West zone by Outlook Best Business Schools Ranking 2019.
- Ranked 17th among all Management Institutes in West Zone India by Business Today-India-s Best B-School Survey 2019.
- Ranked 51st among all Management Institutes in India by Business Today-India-s Best B-School Survey 2019.
The college is also awarded:
- Awarded “Top Management Institute at Times Education Icons 2019” by Times of India 2019.
- Awarded with “Best Management College of Western and Central India” at Dialogue India Academia Conclave 2018.
- Awarded "School of Excellence in Education" by Mid-day 2017.
- Awarded "Best B-school in Western Zone" from an employment perspective by HR Club 2017.
SIES School of Business Studies Courses
SIES School of Business Studies offers:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM):
- Operation Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
- PGDM Biotechnology
- PGDM Pharmaceutical Management (PGDM PM)
Fee of each course is given below:
|Course||Tuition Fee (INR)||Application Fee (INR)|
|PGDM (General)||4.50 Lacs||2000|
|PGDM- Pharmaceutical Management||3.50 Lacs||2000|
|PGDM- Biotechnology||3.50 Lacs||2000|
SIES School of Business Studies Admissions
The admission process at SIESSBS involves the following 3 steps:
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Essay Writing
Applicants applying for admission in SIES need to appear for any one of the entrance exams - CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MH-CET. After the qualifying exam documents of the applicants are checked after which they are called for GD, PI and Essay Writing. Once all the rounds are complete, the final merit list of all the students is announced.
At the time of admission, applicants must carry with them:
- A print out of the application form
- DTE Allotment letter
- Facilitation Centre Acknowledgement copy - Original & ARC acknowledge copy
- SSC Mark sheet, HSC mark sheet, a passing certificate from all previously attended institutes, transfer/leaving certificate, migration certificate, Domicile certificate.
- Certificate of reservation category
- Copy of Adhar Card.
SIES School of Business Studies Placements
Placement is quite impressive at SIESSBS. The institute has a very good relationship with a large number of corporate from varied sectors. The statistical details of the placement of the batch 2018-20 till date are as under:
- Highest salary: INR 18 LPA
- Average salary: INR 7.28 LPA
- Lowest Salary: INR 5 LPA
- No. of companies visited: 246
- Top recruiters: KPMG, EY, Marico, Deloitte, Indegene, CIPLA, Roche, TCS, WIPRO, Reliance Industries, Reliance Retail, FCB, ZEE, Publicis Media SBI Life, SBI General, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Federal Bank, Acuris, Darashaw, ICICI Securities, Zydus and many more.
2019 Placements of SIES
The top recruiters of SIEM are Aditya Birla Capital, Phoenix, FCB, KPMG, TCS, Reliance Group, Philips, MARICO, etc.
Summer internships of SIES
SIES School of Business Studies FAQs
Ques. I am planning to go for Postgraduate Diploma after my Graduation from SIES, but I am not sure which course to choose. Can I apply for more than one course?
Ans. Yes, you may apply in as many courses as you wish to, but you will be charged INR 3000 as an application fee.
Ques. I haven’t scored a good mark in CAT. Should I still go ahead in the remaining rounds of admission?
Ans. The college does not offer admission considering only one thing while admitting a student. There are various factors that are considered and weightage for each factor is given below:
- 40% Qualifying exam
- 5% case analysis
- 5% Group Discussion
- 35% Personal Interview
- 10% Past academic performance
- 5% work experience
So, no matter if you don’t score a good mark in the qualifying exam you still have a chance of getting selected if you perform well in personal interviews and group discussions.
Ques: When was SIES School of Business Studies (SIESSBS) founded?
Ques: What is the rank of SIES School of Business Studies (SIESSBS) among management institutes?
Ques: How many courses are offered at SIES School of Business Studies (SIESSBS)?
Ques: What is the student to faculty ratio at SIES School of Business Studies (SIESSBS)?
Ques: How many seats are offered at SIES School of Business Studies (SIESSBS)?
Ques: What is the highest and average CTC at SIES School of Business Studies (SIESSBS)?